PDA

View Full Version : Verification email never received - No technical Support

Lizzy
10-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi,

I purchased the game via the Buy Now button 2 days ago and used paypal. After paying I never received a confirmation email with the details for the activation of the game.

I have used your online form and sent you all my details twice now and I am escalated a dispute at Paypal as NOONE has bothered to contact me.

Please someone from technical support contact me and send me my activation email or I will put a full cancelation claim in with PAYPAL

Liz

SurfNinja
10-02-2011, 07:38 PM
ouch...

when i paid with paypal, i never got an email but it gave me the details on a screen which i did a screen capture on

the game is worth playing, stick with it

Lizzy
10-02-2011, 07:55 PM
I do want to play the game however I have had NO response from any customer service for nearly 72 hours now and sent several emails.

I would have thought as I am paying for the product I would have at least had someone respond say they would get back to me and sort out my problem.

It is really frustrating as I had a 3 day weekend I set aside to start playing this game and now it is wasted

Lizzy

Sephriem
10-02-2011, 07:58 PM
I do want to play the game however I have had NO response from any customer service for nearly 72 hours now and sent several emails.

I would have thought as I am paying for the product I would have at least had someone respond say they would get back to me and sort out my problem.

It is really frustrating as I had a 3 day weekend I set aside to start playing this game and now it is wasted

Lizzy

Not sure how long it takes customer support to read tickets, but if you make a thread here they usually respond within a couple of hours, a day at max. Devs are pretty active on these forums so one should pop up soon and address this.

Lizzy
10-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Not sure how long it takes customer support to read tickets, but if you make a thread here they usually respond within a couple of hours, a day at max. Devs are pretty active on these forums so one should pop up soon and address this.

Yes that is why I decided to post here after not receiving and response through the main customer support form. Hopefully someone will contact me and we can sort out my activation email.

Lizzy

SurfNinja
10-02-2011, 08:04 PM
i wish i could solve your problem for you but I can't
i have experienced numeruos games with payment issues, this one has them as well

the last game i played, took over 7 days for them to fix it.
i think these guys will do it quicker.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi,

This is not our department - as we are just using Next Way as a merchant to power the shop. Please PM me (private message forum function) tomorrow - if Next Way doesn`t fix the issue for you, and I`ll see what I can do.

Lizzy
10-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Hi,

This is not our department - as we are just using Next Way as a merchant to power the shop. Please PM me (private message forum function) tomorrow - if Next Way doesn`t fix the issue for you, and I`ll see what I can do.

I have sent you a PM with my details.

Thanks

Lizzy