PDA

View Full Version : If you want my microtrans money....

Xira666
10-02-2011, 06:57 PM
You need to implement the ability to resurrect units that have died in battle.

I'm not about to pay 10$/unit for units that I can lose permanently, especially given how buggy the game is.

Perhaps a shrine of some sort that allows you to resurrect dead units?

andreicde
10-02-2011, 07:09 PM

I'm not about to pay 10$/unit for units that I can lose permanently, especially given how buggy the game is.

Then make sure you don't lose it.

Sephriem
10-02-2011, 07:12 PM

Where did you read that you will have to pay for units?

Xira666
10-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Then make sure you don't lose it.

No.

Instead, I'll play another game.

Xira666
10-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Where did you read that you will have to pay for units?

Click the market button in game, there's a micro transaction model in progress here. You can buy 'wealth' with which you can buy units that you can't get any other way. It's disabled for now, but I don't expect that to last.

This means that you can either grind for hours upon hours(time I don't have) or pay money(which I do have) for the units.

I am simply saying that I refuse to buy units that can die permanently. If you want the money of people like me, you must implement a resurrection shrine.

SurfNinja
10-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Xira

sorry to see you leave, but to be honest you will not be missed
you do not understand how to play this game

/ Surf

Xira666
10-02-2011, 07:28 PM
The devs will miss my money, for sure, I am the type of person who can drop 2000$ on a game in microtrans in a few months. I have before(Saga), and I am sure I will again; just not here.

chanman20
10-02-2011, 08:12 PM
bye like he said you will not be missed not trying to be mean but if your gonna cry about that which isnt a big deal then go play another game

Xira666
10-02-2011, 08:17 PM
This is a forum, it's a place to give feedback.....what you like about the game, and what you dislike about the game.

I am giving feedback to the devs on why I am not paying for the game, far more important than your meaningless drivel.

chanman20
10-02-2011, 08:19 PM
feedback you came on here crying about losing units and saying your going to go spend all this money somewhere else unless they do what you want... some feedback

andreicde
10-02-2011, 08:20 PM
This is a forum, it's a place to give feedback.....what you like about the game, and what you dislike about the game.

I am giving feedback to the devs on why I am not paying for the game, far more important than your meaningless drivel.

Actually i think they made the units expensive on purpose so that payers won't abuse them and make armies filled with dragons or dwarf units

Konstantin Fomenko
10-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Micro transactions are not even enabled in-game yet - as first we want to fix all the bugs before going after your credit card balances with our greedy hands:)

As for loosing the units you purchase with micro-transactions, we will most likely make super expensive units like Dragons - re-spawn after 24 hours if they die. Course here I agree - nobody wants to pay 4.99$ for a super cool unit - just to loose it in the first battle. However - simple units - like Dwarves - will not resurrect.

And sorry to see you go - I just read the comment about 200$ and I figured hey - that`ll so go towards my student loan:D

SurfNinja
10-02-2011, 08:24 PM
i would rather play with likes of Arkantos, who obviously has some skill
than people who think they can throw money at a game and win!

money cannot be allowed to ruin a good balanced game

goodbye Xira

Konstantin Fomenko
10-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Noo... don`t say that!!! He should stick around... my student loan...:(:p

Safey18
10-02-2011, 08:40 PM
The devs will miss my money, for sure, I am the type of person who can drop 2000$ on a game in microtrans in a few months. I have before(Saga), and I am sure I will again; just not here.

LOL well if you don't mind dropping 2Gs on a game paying 10 bucks to replace your dragon doesn't seem all that bad.

Xira666
10-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Micro transactions are not even enabled in-game yet - as first we want to fix all the bugs before going after your credit card balances with our greedy hands:)

As for loosing the units you purchase with micro-transactions, we will most likely make super expensive units like Dragons - re-spawn after 24 hours if they die. Course here I agree - nobody wants to pay 4.99$ for a super cool unit - just to loose it in the first battle. However - simple units - like Dwarves - will not resurrect.

And sorry to see you go - I just read the comment about 200$ and I figured hey - that`ll so go towards my student loan:D

Thank you for your response. I will check back in 6 or so mo to see if the game has improved.

Xira666
10-02-2011, 08:44 PM
LOL well if you don't mind dropping 2Gs on a game paying 10 bucks to replace your dragon doesn't seem all that bad.

It is a personal preference. I prefer games where you can buy a big expensive unit but will not lose it, rather than a game where 10$ buys you a day or two of a big unit. I simply prefer to buy rather than rent.

SurfNinja
10-02-2011, 08:44 PM
so if Xira stays, can I have 10% commission on what he pays on the game
he will be my best friend forever :-)

andreicde
10-02-2011, 09:15 PM
so if Xira stays, can I have 10% commission on what he pays on the game
he will be my best friend forever :-)

ahem aren't you forgetting my tax?

Joseph Visscher
10-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Royal Dragon if used right with skill, can earn you alot more wealth by pvp wins. If a player is lucky enough to kill it, good for him and he will get a 10k gold loot reward hahah.

White935
10-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Yeah. but i hope dragons dont .. like ressurrect, would prefer it to be a rare fear inspiring sight, instead of meeting a army with 3 dragons every other battle.

Onomas
10-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Oh god dont add a freaking cash shop. Play to win for real, will cause many to leave. RTS = skill to win not buying strong units to rape newbies. This is just sad, i know you need to make money for your game, thats why you charge for the game (30-50$). But adding a cash shop to an rts is tacky.

ObscuredUSA
10-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Will we still be able to purchase a dragon without using real life money?

Safey18
10-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Will we still be able to purchase a dragon without using real life money?

Yeah you just need influence. It's actually not really THAT hard to get up the influence to buy a dragon if you are winning large scale PvPs

GPS51
10-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Yeah. but i hope dragons dont .. like ressurrect, would prefer it to be a rare fear inspiring sight, instead of meeting a army with 3 dragons every other battle.

Last day of beta I checked and you can only put 2 dragons in an army and have no other units in it. At least for red/black dragons. You "might" be able to get 3 green dragons in an army but no other units. Green dragons btw have 100 or 150 attack. It's not that high.