PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased.

ObscuredUSA
10-01-2011, 07:16 PM
After some debate on purchasing Dawn of Fantasy or Madden 2012 for the PS3, I decided to pick this game. I have played the beta, but it wasn't a very enjoyable experience in terms of I was always playing alone because the online wasn't enabled and some performance issues. Although, the game play was very fun. I'm pretty sure the performance issue have been resolved, at least most of them. I play on an old PC, not very old but still old. 2.67 Intel duo core, 4GB RAM, SLI 8800GTS. Not looking to play the game on ultra high settings.

Anyway. Some questions.

Does this game in some way prevent someone who has a massive army from attacking say someone who is only starting out and has a very little army? Can people still attack my home if I am offline? How exactly will I see other human players? Like, can I see them on the map?

GPS51
10-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Welcome :)Yeah you have to be equal in army strengths to attack someone. If you're offline your HC can't be attacked and your workers work slower then when you're online. At this time you can't see other player towns on the world map. But you can chat with players by world/region/race.

Sephriem
10-01-2011, 08:04 PM
After some debate on purchasing Dawn of Fantasy or Madden 2012 for the PS3, I decided to pick this game. I have played the beta, but it wasn't a very enjoyable experience in terms of I was always playing alone because the online wasn't enabled and some performance issues. Although, the game play was very fun. I'm pretty sure the performance issue have been resolved, at least most of them. I play on an old PC, not very old but still old. 2.67 Intel duo core, 4GB RAM, SLI 8800GTS. Not looking to play the game on ultra high settings.

Anyway. Some questions.

Does this game in some way prevent someone who has a massive army from attacking say someone who is only starting out and has a very little army? Can people still attack my home if I am offline? How exactly will I see other human players? Like, can I see them on the map?

You need to have equal army strength. Also, if you're attacked you can't be attacked again for 30 minutes.