PDA

View Full Version : pvp crash / slow

giangfreedom
10-01-2011, 06:09 PM
long story short i click fight when my city was challenged and the game crashed.

What important is after i log back in the game run in SLOW MOTION.

for more precise information it like moving from a core quad to a petium 4. I was running at core quad speed and after the crash i am now using Pentium 4 speed.

by slow i am not talking about the loading time i am talking about the actual movement of my mouse and the screen rotating in the game.

SurfNinja
10-01-2011, 06:15 PM
i've just had 3 PVP sessions disconnect on me, with the message saying out of sync with the other person.

Joseph Visscher
10-01-2011, 06:15 PM
And slow do you mean choppy and laggy, like bad performance or is it smooth, good frames per second but running really in slow motion?

Post your in game username and your town's name and we will take a look into it.

giangfreedom
10-01-2011, 07:39 PM
id giangfreedom
city GuardianZ

how to say it. It feel like the game couldn't follow my movement. normally thing run pretty smooth but in this case it feel kinda rough, spiking.

giangfreedom
10-01-2011, 07:42 PM
also, it happen for a while and then it stop and then randomly happen again. Plus, i keep getting crash when people challenge my camp for some reason. i switch screen watch movie and when i switch back i see a challenge pop up and counting down.This time as soon as i click either pay or accept the game crash.

giangfreedom
10-01-2011, 10:05 PM
is there a way to deal with this slow motion problem? up until today morning the game still run smooth without any spike.