PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Spokane, WA, USA

engineglue
10-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Hello!

I'm brand new to the forum and brand new to the game. Upon initial installation the game was downloading an update so I thought I'd check out the forum! Can't wait to play.

Cyall in there! :)

woody8917
10-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Hello!

I'm brand new to the forum and brand new to the game. Upon initial installation the game was downloading an update so I thought I'd check out the forum! Can't wait to play.

Cyall in there! :)

I remember Spokane,Wa. I used to live in ID for long time so i went to WA from time to time. Nice place from what i remember, also Fort Lewis (Joint Base Lewis-McCord now or JBLM) plagues the mind when i think of WA lol.
anyways see ya in game.

engineglue
10-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Hey Woody! Thanks for the chat. So, I started playing in the Online World and I'm not sure where everyone is at. Have you been able to chat with people in the game? So far, it seems like the Online World is a single player game.

woody8917
10-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Hey Woody! Thanks for the chat. So, I started playing in the Online World and I'm not sure where everyone is at. Have you been able to chat with people in the game? So far, it seems like the Online World is a single player game.

sup man

In the online Kingdom when you start look to the left side of the screen(when you enter your town) should be a CHAT icon thing that you click on and that opens the chat window, right now most people use the first tab channel to talk on(cant remember the name).
But for awhile you wont be attacked by other people cause of that in game protection, im doing a human city so your STORY will prob. be different from mine. But you can talk all you want to everyone and anyone no matter the race or starting area(should be able to anyway, if theres no chat icon, might want to ask about that on here).
and you also cant see other peoples cities on the world map, for now or so i heard.
anyways hope your having fun in game with the quests for your Race.
Ill help with what i can though so ask away lol

engineglue
10-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Cool dude. thanks for the advice. i appreciate it. ill try the chat later. the game seems cool. i expected a huge world where you could roam around and see of players cities. but maybe that will come later. :)

do you know if you battle another player does your army get resurrected after the battle?

andreicde
10-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Cool dude. thanks for the advice. i appreciate it. ill try the chat later. the game seems cool. i expected a huge world where you could roam around and see of players cities. but maybe that will come later. :)

do you know if you battle another player does your army get resurrected after the battle?

nope,your army doesn't get ressurected. However, you get influence(wealth) no matter of the battle outcome, with the winner getting 50% more .

woody8917
10-02-2011, 03:31 PM
nope,your army doesn't get ressurected. However, you get influence(wealth) no matter of the battle outcome, with the winner getting 50% more .

Sad but true, you will end up losing some brave little men in this game from time to time. But at least its not game breaking. lol