Jean=A=Luc
10-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Is this some kind of a joke? :confused:

Mrdash
10-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Say whaaaa?

The Witch King of Angmar
10-08-2008, 04:57 AM
If you are going to spam garbage I suggest you leave now.

Esculas the Mighty
10-08-2008, 06:18 AM
he's looking for rules and his English isnt very good
how could you not catch that

Jean=A=Luc
10-08-2008, 06:33 AM
he's looking for rules and his English isnt very good how could you not catch that

O rly? Rules for what, Poker? Of course we understood his sentence, that's not the point. Don't be naive.

Joseph Visscher
10-08-2008, 09:39 AM
You guys are mean.

Here yea go man, http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77

Puppeteer
10-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Holy guacamole! Never noticed those rules...

The Witch King of Angmar
10-08-2008, 01:45 PM
I don't think that's being mean. Based on all the recent spam and these kind of guys only posting once, I think that first opinions often fit these guys.

nickson104
10-08-2008, 02:31 PM
You guys are mean.

Here yea go man, http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77

Wow i never saw that before, i guess i should have seen them before but for some reason i dont think i have

And witch king has a point, it kinda is a bit of spam really or at least offtopic and wrong to put this topic in xbox section, if anything it should be in introductions/general-discussion/off-topic

The Witch King of Angmar
10-08-2008, 03:08 PM
I mean I'm all for new members but I'm sick of seeing spam and other useless garbage.

Esculas the Mighty
10-08-2008, 03:52 PM
O rly? Rules for what, Poker? Of course we understood his sentence, that's not the point. Don't be naive.

its his first post and hes looking for the rules of the forum...

and if its because of the recent spammers just get mad at them

don't be so mean

nickson104
10-08-2008, 04:01 PM

don't be so mean

Still doesnt explain why this has been posted in the Xbox column? :p and why we are carrying on this topic i dont know :/ i dont doubt it will be long before its locked :p

Esculas the Mighty
10-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Still doesnt explain why this has been posted in the Xbox column? :p and why we are carrying on this topic i dont know :/ i dont doubt it will be long before its locked :p

yea lol that is pretty wierd xD

we should all go post in a OFF-Topic thread

Jean=A=Luc
10-08-2008, 05:46 PM

don't be so mean

When was the last time you saw someone come to a forum and make a topic asking what the code of conduct is or where it's listed, srsly? Especially considering it's pretty much the same on every forum.

And don't worry about us being mean, he's just fine, having a nice laugh while reading this thread which for some reason hasn't been closed/deleted yet.

nickson104
10-09-2008, 10:24 AM
When was the last time you saw someone come to a forum and make a topic asking what the code of conduct is or where it's listed, srsly? Especially considering it's pretty much the same on every forum.

And don't worry about us being mean, he's just fine, having a nice laugh while reading this thread which for some reason hasn't been closed/deleted yet.

Which is extremely surprising and looks like it is becoming a spam-athon

And yes it is very strange that this post came to being, I never even read the rules and i seem to be abiding by most of them through common sense :p

The Witch King of Angmar
10-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Yeah, most of them are pretty basic but are still good to look over.