PDA

View Full Version : army clones bug

andreicde
10-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Ok so i have 900 cavalier army that I can't discard.It happen after I finished a pvp fight

Konstantin Fomenko
10-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Hey,

To confirm the only time you seem to get cloned units in the army is after PvP right? We need to fix this asap:)

GPS51
10-01-2011, 02:07 PM
I had my army clone when a quest I was doing crashed 2x i a row. It appears that changing formations causes the scen to crash now when I use my doubled army.

andreicde
10-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Hey,

To confirm the only time you seem to get cloned units in the army is after PvP right? We need to fix this asap:)

yes and the bad thing is that if I try to discard it my game bugs and it can't be split neither so it's useless. from what I remarked the cavalier i bought from the camp cloned 900 times. Not sure why

Konstantin Fomenko
10-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Which camp did you buy the Cavalier from? NPC town - or from View mode Mercenaries? Or did you but it in your camp in PvP?

andreicde
10-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Which camp did you buy the Cavalier from? NPC town - or from View mode Mercenaries? Or did you but it in your camp in PvP?

my camp in pvp,the best camp the elves can make.

Valkyrie
10-01-2011, 04:44 PM
same happened to me.. was building macemen in a pvp battle, then it out synced or something so it crashed. after that i had 500 macemens in my army. I could however Discard them but it took about 30mins with laggs and praying for the client not to crash

Dragontooth
10-02-2011, 12:09 AM
I just experienced this problem for the first time, but it didnt have to do with PvP. I was exploring the map and went into RTS mode. I then went to World Map mode, logged out, and came back in after a few minutes. When I got back, my army had multiplied by six, with six duplicate heroes. It's a mess -- I don't know how to discard them.

Dragontooth
10-02-2011, 12:23 AM
So to update the situation, I can't get my hero back into my home city so it looks like I'm going to have to delete my only world. I have a total of five duplicate heroes in my army -- I discarded everything else -- and when I try to get back into the Home City it says home battalion cap exceeded or something like that. It wont let me delete any of the heroes.

So a whole day's worth of city building is going to waste. Plus I found out today I was charged twice as much when I bought the game than I was supposed to. I'll refrain from saying what I really want to say about this game and the company that produced it and just let you know I'm not pleased.

macamus
10-02-2011, 01:01 AM
I have got the clone issue without being in PvP

One time I went to a market in Tiltos and when I opend it it crashed. Logged back in and the army that was garrisoned in my city had x4'd

Later on while I was out questing I looked back and suddenly found another of my armies had cloned as well. Just confirming that this is not an PvP only related bug