PDA

View Full Version : Workers not working

Drunsul
10-01-2011, 10:38 AM
So I randomly find some of my workers just standing around while the majority of the unit is still doing their task. I don't like to retask them because it seems like I may loose whatever resources some of them may be carrying at the time. What's the deal with this?

Joseph Visscher
10-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Please give more information, which worker type is it, Orc Maraurder or Labourer, Peasant, Elven Wardens, Dwarf Miners? What where they working on.

When this happens please exit the game, go to the games directory. like C:\Program Files\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy and upload the log1.txt file to your post will help me fix the problem quicker.

Thank you.

Drunsul
10-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Please give more information, which worker type is it, Orc Maraurder or Labourer, Peasant, Elven Wardens, Dwarf Miners? What where they working on.

When this happens please exit the game, go to the games directory. like C:\Program Files\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy and upload the log1.txt file to your post will help me fix the problem quicker.

Thank you.

It was an Orc Laborer and they were gathering wood at the time.

Delor
10-03-2011, 03:44 AM
Same problem here and every time I relog or visit my city again, Iīve to give commands to the orc laborer to gather wood again. Would have attached the log1.txt, but canīt find the attachment button :confused:
Also canīt give new commands to the city hall and they stop working on the palisades until I relog.

White935
10-03-2011, 05:02 AM
Same problem here and every time I relog or visit my city again, Iīve to give commands to the orc laborer to gather wood again. Would have attached the log1.txt, but canīt find the attachment button :confused:
Also canīt give new commands to the city hall and they stop working on the palisades until I relog.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4222 Great hut (orc) issue here.

Both the others have been previously reported i believe.

For the note of attachment i got the same issue delor. Just use rapidshare and throw down a link.

" https://www.rapidshare.com/ " its free and you just need to register to use and upload.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-03-2011, 11:00 AM
We`ll try to fix Orc Labourers in tonight`s patch. Thanks for the feedback guys!