PDA

View Full Version : Camp Question

Gongora
10-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Can my army be attacked if its in a camp I made on the homeland?

axal011
10-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Can my army be attacked if its in a camp I made on the homeland?

im not sure, i think you have to enable your PVP status for a match in order for that....But I may be wrong because My army was just walking to my home land and whats his name, that elven guy, his green name on the forums here, starts with an "a" attacked me some how but i payed tribute to get away from it lol..so i dunno

SurfNinja
10-01-2011, 11:48 AM
yes if you set up a camp, you can be attacked
i would advise you to make sure you have some siege weapsons of some sort in your camp, because if another player attacks you from there camp, you will both have a fortified defense.

I had a good battle last night in which my camp was attacked and I used my camp this morning to attack from.

good fun

andreicde
10-01-2011, 01:09 PM
im not sure, i think you have to enable your PVP status for a match in order for that....But I may be wrong because My army was just walking to my home land and whats his name, that elven guy, his green name on the forums here, starts with an "a" attacked me some how but i payed tribute to get away from it lol..so i dunno

might be me. Arkantos?

chanman20
10-01-2011, 01:11 PM
ugh i gotta get more troops i wanna fight someone

axal011
10-01-2011, 01:35 PM
might be me. Arkantos?

yea it was you lolol

Jarno Montonen
10-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Garrisoned armies can not currently be attacked but camped can. However there was a bug before the first patch which made it possible for garrisoned armies to get attacked.

Hope this helps!