PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Orc Quest Visit Krak unan (2nd time)

White935
10-01-2011, 03:01 AM
I'm playing as the orcish race, In the swamp of Flattan rol.

Currently i've done missions for krak unan. first time i visited him at his hut i took down a small army to free his shaman, now my steward/advisor fella asked me to go see krak unan once more.

Issue is. even if my "hero" is near krak unan, i cannot activate him, i've tried to relogg but i'll keep trying, i'll make sure to edit this post it its resolved itself.

Oddo
10-02-2011, 08:30 AM
happens to me as well. i live in the southern deserts. the mofo refuses to talk and just ignores me. Huge question mark above his head.

ThatguyAds1298
10-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Having this problem as well guys only just hit me today, Same NPC in my desert town at his hut, He wont talk to me and if i click to attack...well my hero attacks him, I killed him and relogged hoping hed respawn fixed but.. he did respawn.. however still wont talk to me same as before, Any help would be greatly appreciated

Magicmud83
10-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Same issue but different quest and the quest to speak to him isnt even in my log but he has a green ? on his head and no other quests in log.

ThatguyAds1298
10-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Yea, im stuck now quest wise, cant get any further becuase i cant talk to him :confused: