PDA

View Full Version : corrupt file on Install -cannot install game

Archid
09-30-2011, 09:21 PM
Can someone help me out, I have downloaded the game 3 times from the link we get in our email after we purchase the game. I have then tried to install the game from each of the files that I downloaded and each time I get a corrupt file error, each time it has been in a different spot of the install. Is anyone else having this problem?

Avenger
09-30-2011, 09:38 PM
I had the same issue with the nexway server but my 3rd time was a charm. Im guessing keep trying.

akezan
09-30-2011, 10:14 PM
same here.... it's driving me crazy after trying to DL it again and again for 5 times + trying to install it.... which DL the whole thing takes more than 3 hours for me.... can this problem be solve or even try to reflect the issue to nextway?

Konstantin Fomenko
09-30-2011, 10:35 PM
We'll check with our publisher on Monday if we can put up our own download linkv- we can provide faster and stable downloads:) also scheduling a meeting with next wave next week to resolve this. Meanwhile - try to download overnight - their servers should be less busy.

Archid
09-30-2011, 11:30 PM
Got mine to work after the 4th try!

Mkendrik
10-01-2011, 04:53 AM
How do you re-download it? Im using the link from my email but when it asks for my order number again it says its invalid.