PDA

View Full Version : About the release

English
09-30-2011, 01:15 PM
I was eagerly expecting DOF's release,but I was confused when I saw that the only way to play the game was to buy it.I thought it was going to have a free to play model,can someone clearify this please?

Konstantin Fomenko
09-30-2011, 01:28 PM
The game is a one time purchase, there is no monthly fee. and the price ranges from 25 to 29 e$.

So this is not your typical RTS or MMO game where you either pay 60$ at start, or it has a monthly fee.

At the same time - this game is not a cash shop game - like all these free to play MMORTS games that force you to use your credit card again and again to get ahead in the game.

Henry Martin
09-30-2011, 01:30 PM
I was eagerly expecting DOF's release,but I was confused when I saw that the only way to play the game was to buy it.I thought it was going to have a free to play model,can someone clearify this please?

Yeah some of the forumers were posting all over the place that it was F2P, even though we posted all of the place that it was buy to play. This was causing some confusion about that. What is posted above is the correct info.

English
09-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Thank you very much for your quick answer