PDA

View Full Version : DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need.

Pages : 1 [2]

lobengula
08-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Two days ago I received an email for the play for free - I clicked and was given a key - I downloaded the game yesterday and logged in successfully - I then created my character - then logged off the game (it was late and I had work the next day) - today I launch the game and try to log in and play and it says invalid user name and password. I request details to be sent to email and nothing has been sent in the last 3 hours. So I try to create a new account again thinking I messed up somewhere - and it says the key is in use... Please advise.

Konstantin Fomenko
08-04-2012, 02:02 AM
Hello and welcome to DoF!

I`d recommend trying different combinations of username/password, or adding dofgame.com to the safe senders domain in your e-mail client, and trying password recovery again.

Or if you like tell me what username or e-mail you used to register (you can send me a Private Message on this forum) and I`ll reset your password for you.

lobengula
08-04-2012, 01:54 PM
OK sent you that info

pemarshall
08-06-2012, 01:15 PM
CraiX,

please check the first post, under You played Beta before. Now installing Retail version - and get an error

Unfortunately after following the instructions for transferring from Beta to Live I get the same message. This is more unfortunate as I didn't play the beta so why I am getting the message at all leaves me somewhat puzzled.

Konstantin Fomenko
08-06-2012, 01:25 PM
pemarshall,

Send me a Private Forum Message, or e-mail - support@reverieworld.com and include your CD key that gives you that error - should be able to fix this for you.

thunderhorse
08-08-2012, 05:44 AM
hi just broought dawn of fantasy 2 days go from game website just got it today but it keep saying time eslaped and the invaid cd key plz help

Konstantin Fomenko
08-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Hello - I`ve replied to your e-mail, should be all fixed now - just check my instructions.

Fen'Harel
08-11-2012, 04:14 AM
I bought the game, from a website and had it deliver today was really excited to actually have a go at this game, but i get some odd error? that's been happening since release? but its not just when you put the real CD key in, you can put a fake mumbo jumbo one and still get the error?

Why has this not been fixed on a general level, people are buying a game they can't just play?

Brian Shingles
08-11-2012, 05:53 AM
Hi Fen'harel,

When our ex-publisher put out the boxed version of the game there was a printing error that put the key into the wrong format, which as you can imagine, has caused a number of difficulties.

If you follow the steps in this post (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showpost.php?p=60550), you should be able to get your key into the correct format.

If you still have difficulties, send an email to support@reverieworld.com with details of the problem (including your key) and we will sort things out for you.

amarado1
09-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Hello...I used to play this game in the very begining and after reinstaling my windows I lost my cd key...can I retrieve it and how ?

Konstantin Fomenko
09-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah - if you remember your in-game username, or e-mail you used to register your in-game account (or better yet both) - e-mail us at support@reverieworld.com including that information, or you can also send me a Private Message on these forums, and we`ll look it up for you.

Falcostorm
09-13-2012, 12:32 AM
I wrote it down copied it like it showed on pc with no luck. Came to this forum and tried everything it recommended. Still no luck.
I bought the download version. It gave me two numbers on seperate lines with 10 characters each. Lower and upper case letters all crammed together.
I tried everything from capitalizing everything, entering the two lines seperatly, putting the dash marks in there, etc....

Please help.

Brian Shingles
09-13-2012, 04:45 AM
@Falcostorm, if you purchased through our store you should have received an email receipt with a link that will show you your codes - you might need to check your Spam/Junk folder.

The contents of the email will look like this:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2366&stc=1&d=1347530129

Those 10 character codes you mentioned are bonus codes, one will be for a Haunter Dragon and one for a Dwarven Army.

The CD Key is 25 characters broken into 5 character blocks
e.g. 12345-12345-12345-12345-12345

Once you've found your email and clicked the link, you should be taken to a page that looks like this:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2367&stc=1&d=1347530129

I recommend printing a copy of the page to keep.

If you are unable to find the email and your codes then email us at support@reverieworld.com stating your problem and include the codes you do have.

Konstantin Fomenko
09-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Falcostorm - I`m not sure if you have already e-mailed us at support@reverieworld.com

But that`s the best way to go about this - just include your desired username, desired password, e-mail address, and CD key and we can create your account for you.

And as Brian said - you might be confusing CD key with two bonus codes.

krm6399
10-10-2012, 07:15 PM
i just got this game from a retail store and the cd key has timed out thanks for the help

Brian Shingles
10-11-2012, 04:56 AM
hi krm6399,

The key was printed in the wrong format when our ex-publisher made the boxed version of the game. You can try the steps in this post (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showpost.php?p=60550&postcount=2) or send an email to support@reverieworld.com with your key and we'll sort it out for you.

neon1705
10-22-2012, 07:42 AM
Where can i find my key? i got one from an older key give away and need it to play by y sisters pc

cyriquore
11-05-2012, 07:20 AM
I put my CD key and i have this: "The time period for this CD key is over".
Wtf ?

Brian Shingles
11-05-2012, 08:31 AM
I put my CD key and i have this: "The time period for this CD key is over".
Wtf ?
That message is sometimes displayed if the key has been entered incorrectly. If you can, copy and paste the key into the required fields.

If it still doesn't work then mail the key to support@reverieworld.com and we can check what the correct version of the key is supposed to be.

ivanbod
11-13-2012, 02:28 PM
Pueden ayudarme, ayer compre el juego y no tuve ningún problema con las contraseñas ni nada mientras estaba con el tutorial, pero cuando fui a jugar online me pedía una clave y yo puse la misma que me pedía para instalar el juego, esta no es valida y la estuve probando de todas las formas pero no puedo jugar online ya que no puedo crear una cuenta, por favor ayudenme

yungaro
11-18-2012, 03:49 PM
In the game, every time I try to create my Online Kingdom Account it attempts to register username but then "Connection Time Out" message appears...

Please I dont know if is my internet speed, username already in use, my CD key number, or anything else, that could be disconnecting me while creating an account...

Deathjunky
12-02-2012, 04:17 PM
i cannot recover my log in info when i type in my cd key although it tells me it has sent it, i have scoured these forums for a solution but cant find it, could you post one or direct me to wher i can find one

Konstantin Fomenko
12-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Hey DeathJunky,

Check your Spam and Junk folders - most likely it`s sending your info there.

If you still can`t locate the email, send email to support@reverieworld.com, include your CD key and let them know if you want only Username reminder, or also password reset.

Paingate
12-14-2012, 12:22 PM
hallo mein cdkey ist abgelaufen bitte um neuen cdkey ad6f8-1cccs-y7x5t-6wh03-*****

lg Paingate

Konstantin Fomenko
12-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Hallo, überprüfen Sie Ihre private Nachricht in diesem Forum, ich habe dir eine neuen Schlüssel

Kleyhard
12-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Ich habe Probleme beim Login für den Online Modus. Es kommt die ganze Zeit, dass mein Benutzername oder das Passwort falsch ist.
Kann mir jemand helfen?
Ich wäre sehr dankbar.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Kleyhard, E-Mails checken - I `ve kontaktiert Sie mit einer Lösung.

kiderx
12-30-2012, 06:55 AM
i cant put the cd key the first box is shorter than the code

kiderx
12-30-2012, 03:46 PM
no puedo introducir la contraseña de el cd porque el espacio admite 5 letras y hay 6 en la contraseña

Konstantin Fomenko
12-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Email your CD key to support@reverieworld.com and they can fix this for you.

Emrus
01-11-2013, 05:35 AM
hi ,

I played the DOF free version of the game which was made available immediately after the beta was over through a Giveaway, my ingame (username) name was Emrus( same as forum name).

I recently bought a new PC, and installed this wonderful game. However i am not able to play it because i have lost my CD key.(if i used it at all back then)

Can you guys please help, because i already have the game installed, but it wont proceed beyond CD key window.

Thanks
Emrus

Konstantin Fomenko
01-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Hey, I`ve send you a private forum message with a solution.

Novaliz
01-12-2013, 08:45 AM
hi,
Got a problem with the registration in the game for Online Kingdom. When i wannause my key it sads that the key have to be 25 length. I`ve tried all out...copy/paste, Capslock, aso...

Pls help wanna start the game

thx

Konstantin Fomenko
01-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Make sure you copy paste your key without any extra characters. Or even try typing it in manually. If you were able to install the game with this CD key, you do have a valid key, and somehow your just copy pasting it wrong...

Novaliz
01-12-2013, 12:14 PM
still the same problem..... pls help

Novaliz
01-12-2013, 12:18 PM
hi

Now it work! thx

Novaliz
01-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Hi again

Now I cant lock in anymore cause my key expired. I`ve bought the key from your shop so pls fix this fast!

Thx

txfirefighter
01-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Having the same issue. Sent an email to support. My key is not valid but the updater causes a crash. *shrug*

Konstantin Fomenko
01-12-2013, 03:11 PM
We are solving the issue now, try again in a few minutes.

Sankf
01-20-2013, 07:54 AM
Hi, I am not sure if this is the same problem you were talking about before but I put my CD Key in when asked by the client launcher and it did validate it. However when I try to make a account in the game to play online it says, "Client Key must be 25 characters long without.. etc etc" that message you spoke about in issue number 4. What can I do to create my account and play online? Thanks.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Sankf, be careful when you copy paste the key - avoid having any extra characters. Also try copy pasting it without - characters.

Sankf
01-20-2013, 04:17 PM
I put in my key the first time I was asked and it said it was validated so it launched the game. But when I am in the game trying to make an account for the online part of the game it says my client key must be 25 etc. I reinstalled the game but it no longer asks for my key. Is there a screen I can go to? I tried looking in the options to find a place to put keys in but I can not find anything.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Try entering your CD key without - characters. And if it still doesn`t work email support - support@reverieworld.com and ask for a new key (include your old key please)

hitman
02-05-2013, 05:35 PM
i bought the game on your website but it didnt give me a link to download it is it delivered?

Konstantin Fomenko
02-05-2013, 07:19 PM
It should have emailed you to the email you used with your purchase. Maybe check spam and junk folders of your email. Check your PayPal email address account if you paid with PayPal.

And you can download the game here: http://dof.reverieworld.com/download.php
However you would need a CD key that you would have gotten with your purchase.

If you can`t locate your CD key and can`t find the purchase email, contact support@reverieworld.com and they`ll fix it for you asap.

Nightcrowler
02-08-2013, 09:13 AM
I bought dawn of fantasy only a few days ago that the cd-key did not work, I asked to send me the key, but I do not get anything returned

xKBSxSovietOmen
02-13-2013, 07:56 AM
I bought the game a while back and i re downloaded it and it asked for a CD key...........
why would i have to put a CD key when i bought it a while back

Konstantin Fomenko
02-13-2013, 09:41 AM
xKBSxSovietOmen,

That`s how normally CD verification works. If you don`t remember your CD key - email support@reverieworld.com - and tell them your in-game username, or the email you used to register your in-game account, and they can look up your CD key

Kajanov
04-02-2013, 08:15 AM
You may want to make it known, that Steam activation expects the cd-key without dashes a.k.a. minus chracters. I had to re-request my key, even though I had it to figure that one out

Taffy
04-16-2013, 08:28 AM
I have a Cd key but there is no field to enter it in, I bought the game from steam. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 4 times. There must be something I missed, or the game is bugged, after reading the reviews on the net, I guess it's the latter. and I have to run it in window mode or my mouse don't work lol, talk about money for nothing.

ZvonimirG
04-16-2013, 08:59 AM
You have to enter your game key when you are creating ingame account :)

LordAvondale
05-24-2013, 12:53 PM
I am trying to make an online account for Dawn of Fantasy however it says my cd key is not the right length. However I copied it from Steam so it has to be right. Im not sure how to fix this. Thanks.

ZvonimirG
05-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Try to add/remove dashes (- sign). Maybe that helps :)

Hi11Zone
05-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Also don't know if this was stated before, but make sure you remove any spaces. Let us know if you still need help.

Vinsitor
05-28-2013, 05:22 AM
Try to add/remove dashes (- sign). Maybe that helps :)

It worked to me when I bought the boxed version (I like paper maps :)). The game said to me "too old CD-KEY" and the fast support team reply me on a saturday writing my code WITHOUT ANY dash. I did only copy/past the code in the game window (and later on Steam) and it worked!

RsShadow
05-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Have a boxed version too because just like you, I like paper maps. :))

ZvonimirG
05-28-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm glad you solved your issue :)

Kevin
01-20-2014, 05:19 AM
Quando Inserisco Il Mio Cd Key, Mi Dice:
" The Time Period For Rhis Cd Key Is Over"
Why??? Help Me.

Alceme
04-28-2014, 06:48 AM
Hi, today I've bought Dawn of Fantasy, I've entered the code correctly .. But there is always a message after I entered the code: The Time period for this CD key is over
?!?!?! Help me please ......

Im Sitting with the same problem