PDA

View Full Version : Where my disk ?

AvengingEvil
09-30-2011, 12:38 PM
this game just continues to be a dissapointment to me. today is supposed to be the release of the game yet not a single store carries it. im one of those people who is not comfortable with giving my credit card info to every sketchy online website that asks for it and surprise surprise neither is the game in any store its not on steam either ssrly devs/publisher get ur act 2gether

Henry Martin
09-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Firstly, we as the developer are not responsible for the shipping of physical copies (no developer is). Secondly, there was a post on when the game will be available in stores somewhere in the forum. I'll try to find it and post it here.

AvengingEvil
09-30-2011, 12:47 PM
wow thank you for the quick reply i might have come off as an a-hole but i didnt want to use my credit card online which i nvr do but i practically woke up at 8:30 this morning and ran to 2 ebgames and gamestop only to be told they dont have it so today has not been the happiest day of my life i was hoping it would be :mad:

Konstantin Fomenko
09-30-2011, 12:55 PM
GameStop will have the game on the 8th. Unfortunately a small delay in the delivery of US copies.

AvengingEvil
09-30-2011, 12:58 PM
oh ok kool guess ill wait then :( i was thrown off b/c the ppl @ ebgames said they dont have a listing @ all and usually they get game listing weeks in advance

Konstantin Fomenko
09-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Yeah it won`t be for sale at EB games for a while. Publisher is still negotiating with US retailers.

Vishious_Virtus
09-30-2011, 02:52 PM
who does CD's any more. I think back in 2004 I might have bought a CD. GamerGate/impulse or Steam for me

Just DL then you won't have worry about any scratch or lost Keys...

chanman20
09-30-2011, 05:46 PM
you could always use paypal