PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Codes Account Wide or just one city?

Honvik
09-30-2011, 08:14 AM
Hi,

I'm just asking if Pre-order codes that we will be able to apply post Sunday are they account wide or only for the city we are playing in?. Is Influence account wide i.e if I logout and make a new city does the influence go down if I spent it on another city? likewise if I buy influence?

To Summerize.

Is it a global pool?
Is it per city made?
If influcence is purchased what happens?

Thanks!.

I merely want to know before adding the codes to make the right choice for city type!

Konstantin Fomenko
09-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Our system is a bit complicated.:)

All of the codes are city specific only - and influence is added to one specific town.

However - our Game Market has a Bank Vault section. When you buy something with Influence - be it Resources, Dragons, Dwarves e.t.c your purchases go to this Bank Vault, from there you can choose to deploy them to your current town...

Or - you can load your other town and these items would still be in the bank, so you can choose to deploy them there. However as far as Influence resource goes it can`t be shared between towns.

Kajanov
09-30-2011, 11:00 AM
Our system is a bit complicated.:)

All of the codes are city specific only - and influence is added to one specific town.

However - our Game Market has a Bank Vault section. When you buy something with Influence - be it Resources, Dragons, Dwarves e.t.c your purchases go to this Bank Vault, from there you can choose to deploy them to your current town...

Or - you can load your other town and these items would still be in the bank, so you can choose to deploy them there. However as far as Influence resource goes it can`t be shared between towns.

So you can technically start a new town, but "resource cards" for the 10 starting influence you get and use the the cards from your bank in a different city. and delete the town, that bought the resources? Seems exploitable

Konstantin Fomenko
09-30-2011, 11:37 AM
We are fixing this exploit right now and for now the Bank only works for one town. Good point though:)