PDA

View Full Version : Issue with Downloading?

Vish_Virtus
09-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Ok, for someone reason, I am getting it in french but what number do I put in Section one??? I got 3 emails the day of purchase 2 from reveir and one from Paypal but for the life of me I can't see the instruction?

Pour accéder à votre commande, suivez les 3 étapes ci-dessous.

Numéro de commande

N° de commande incorrect

Entrez le numéro de commande qui vous a été envoyé lors de votre achat :

Exemple : 12345678

Où se trouve mon numéro de commande ?

Adresse E-mail
Entrez votre adresse e-mail qui a été utilisé lors de l'achat:

Quel e-mail dois-je entrer?

Contrôle de sécurité
Entrez les deux mots ci-dessous, séparés par un espace:

macamus
09-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Hey.... same thing happend with me I used google translate...

In the first box it wants you order number, u got this when in the receit for the game

second box just use your email

then the code you see there :p

Telecharge means download on the next page

Vish_Virtus
09-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Hey.... same thing happend with me I used google translate...

In the first box it wants you order number, u got this when in the receit for the game

second box just use your email

then the code you see there :p

Telecharge means download on the next page

Well the issue with that is, my order number doesn't how many digits was yours, Mine is only 7

Novakiller
09-29-2011, 05:28 PM
its in the 3rd email, the one you got today... It says order number right at the top of the email underneath the picture logo in bold letters, its confusing because of the example number they give, but its right about your name with your street address and email box.

edit: 7 digits is correct

Vish_Virtus
09-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Crap, I have a support ticket in, this always happens to me lol. Can never get a game on the first try.

Avenger
09-29-2011, 05:30 PM
My download froze at 58%...sometimes is dling fast and then drops.

macamus
09-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah 7 digits is correct name of the email should be "Your order dawn of fantasy" I got mine 4 days ago

Novakiller
09-29-2011, 05:31 PM
dont worry about the support ticket, just continue with the installation :D

reason its in french is because when you placed the order in you didn't click on the english/usa flag icon at the top, otherwise it defaults it to the default language which i think is french...

Edit : FYI, you CAN change this in game once its installed, its on the launcher top right hand corner once its installed

Vish_Virtus
09-29-2011, 05:33 PM
OK out of FN know where it ninjas me and works on the 30th time......

Please delete this thread, Palm to face!

Novakiller
09-29-2011, 05:34 PM
might aswell keep this thread going in case other people have issues with that order number

Avenger
09-29-2011, 05:36 PM
Im having issues continuing the download, first time I downloaded it worked but was corrupted in the art, I could have ignored it but it said that was not recommended and this is my 2nd time dling and im froze at 58% and it will not even give me a time/mb it is dling at,

Novakiller
09-29-2011, 05:40 PM
well as its first day of release, im sure there are 100s of ppl downloading all at the same time, i'd suggest you try to re-download it see if that lets you get past 58%..

Wolfdale
09-29-2011, 05:41 PM
at the beginning today as i become the mail that the serialkey is ready, i fill into the order number, e-mail, ... and nothing.

Problem: i habe firefox installed and the addon Adblock Plus.

You must switch off this addon, then all is perfect.

I hope i can help anybody, and sorry for my bad english.

Safey18
09-29-2011, 09:25 PM
reason its in french is because when you placed the order in you didn't click on the english/usa flag icon at the top, otherwise it defaults it to the default language which i think is french...

I clicked the flag and mine was still in french xD oh well I worked it out. Getting terrible speeds though so still downloading! I live in Aus so our internet suxors