PDA

View Full Version : Gamersgate Preorder

Tpek
09-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi there,

I pre-ordered this game a while back from Gamersgate.
The listing on GG's product page showed the same information that was posted here, aka the game will be released on the 29th, and we will get a bonus 70 influence points.

After read on this forum people are already downloading the game, I checked Gamersgate, and they still did not have the game available. I kept checking again and again once in a while, until I noticed Gamersgate now list the release date as 7th of October (i.e the game is delayed by 8 days).

Is this really the release date for the Gamersgate version? why was there a delay?

macamus
09-29-2011, 05:14 PM
Might wanna contact gamersgate about that :/ seems weird

Novakiller
09-29-2011, 05:17 PM
yeah i'd contact them, i ordered the game dl the game straight from 505 games, didn't use any 3rd party websites.

Tpek
09-29-2011, 05:21 PM
I already did.
Awaiting their reply. However they are known to be slow, often working only 3-4 days a week at most.

Tpek
09-30-2011, 04:39 AM
And still Gamersgate's silence on the issue. :(

Sunleader
09-30-2011, 05:30 AM
bad luck
unfortunately I dont think anyone here can help with that.

Gamersgate is not a part of this Company after all

Hope you get someone on it fast

Greetz

Tpek
09-30-2011, 07:57 AM
I know. But I was wondering if Reverie even sent Gamersgate the release version and Serials for download.

Konstantin Fomenko
09-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Tpek - yes to confirm this is correct release date for Gamers Gate. You actually got lucky - since our original plans with them were for October 18th, and not the 8th. As far as I know - their copies of the game will be on it`s way to them this coming Monday, so yeah - unfortunately no way to get it before.

I`m not sure about Gamer Gate policy - perhaps you can refund and but it from NexWay on our website.

Tpek
09-30-2011, 09:55 AM
But if I get a refund and buy from NexWay, I will not get the pre-order bonus.
Bummer. Gamersgate should have advertised the real release date from the start.

Tpek
10-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Still waiting for my pre-order. Quite vexing having to wait for the pre-order to be released when people can right now buy the released version through almost every outlet but Gamersgate, the only one that I found it to pre-order on. :(

szebus
10-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Can't decide from where to buy the game ... gamersgate (from where I have bought other games) or nexway.