PDA

View Full Version : Important Question

axal011
09-28-2011, 10:48 PM
I may be a TAD bit PAranoid when it comes to RTS games "Yes i know its an mmorts" but here is a very important question.. Will there be any OOS Errors "Out of synch" because From a few RTS Games I played, there was always an OOS error and the developers wouldn't fix them, ever.. Though If there is an OOC im sure you guys at reverie will stick to a fix if the error arrises.

GPS51
09-28-2011, 10:53 PM
Ah yes my favorite error from Age3 online.. "i'm about to win... and suddenly I've just lost" :(

Novakiller
09-29-2011, 02:05 AM
lol most anoying error ever!! i'd be more concerned with server resets and having to re-start your hometowns, unless they can fix bugs now eithout having restart our hometowns every 2 weeks since i've uninstalled the beta and waiting for the release

macamus
09-29-2011, 04:03 AM
I really doubt they gonna do resets after release. People are able to spend money on influence points what happens if they use it and city gets wiped?

Sure they should get it back but i would cause alot of fury and concern :P

andreicde
09-29-2011, 05:56 AM
I really doubt they gonna do resets after release. People are able to spend money on influence points what happens if they use it and city gets wiped?

Sure they should get it back but i would cause alot of fury and concern :P

If there is something major they would but they'l compensate people for that.

Konstantin Fomenko
09-29-2011, 09:09 AM
We are 99% sure we are not going to do resets after release:) If in some unlikely event we do get a reset, we`ll compensate people with 300-500 points of influence so that they could rebuild their town back with-in a day, but again - this won`t happy.

With regard to the game breaking bugs - we have fixed the last of these last night:) You can still play beta if you like to confirm.

About OOS - although I`d say our PvP is already more stable than AoEO:) - there are a few OOS bugs in right now, but we have a great system of tracking these down and fixing. And we are committed to fixing DoF bugs well into the next year - by late October we should get rid of ANY rare OOS bugs.