PDA

View Full Version : Other Issues - Please only post Issues not covered by other topics!

Danny Vink
09-28-2011, 09:50 PM
As the title says - anything not covered by the other topics post here.

Provide as much detail and information as you can and anything you think we might need.

Kiritan
09-29-2011, 05:26 AM
After transfering 2 cows from camp to home city they just disappear from my game. They are not in the camp not in the city.

Valkyrie
09-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Relogged to get the new patch, when i logged back in i couldn't take out any units from my hometown but when i enter they're still there... so i can't continue my questing or anything, also when i dump more units in the city they don't show up^^

also the human quest: sir Lanloth - expunging the canker or w/e it's called both targets are unable to win, even when i destroy thier armys i can't win the quest.

Edit: first problem solved itself by logging in and out a few times.

new problem tho, the quest Defending thy home as human, got double stone wall up now and the quest is still incomplete

Sleeper
10-01-2011, 01:37 AM
When you go to a city and train your troops you get a lvl and 12 POINTS for it to spend so you can have your battlalion 4xtimes stronger

Kajanov
10-01-2011, 07:34 AM
It appears, that ate least for me, the resources in armies are not saved on logoff. They are saved every 5 or so minutes with everything else, but whne you log off, they don't save. With this you can transfer resources to town(which is saved on logoff) logoff, log back in and transfer another load. Or you can lose resources if you log off too soon after transferring resources to an empty army.

GPS51
10-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Odd bug here. When I view map as Men/Wold it causes all the creeps in my homeland to respawn. Soooo I cleaned the map and went to view map while leaving a unit to finish off the last like 3 macemen creeps on my homeland. Then come back to worldmap and here the "quest achieved" sound and see the orange ! above my HC. Then when I click on fred I get the normal "you cleared the map" dialogue.. but then the quest shows as uncompleted :O Oh and I can't upload any attachments ie logs.

Gongora
10-02-2011, 06:23 PM
I am playing elves in taltos, and my hero is lvl 30 went all attack but 3 points to sta, and used to have 1370 attack power just about that and now its stuck at 450 attack power -.-

Tried going back into battle, returning to homeland and restarting the game and its not going back.

This mean I have to start a new homeland? No way in hell im keeping this bugged hero =/

xeovy
10-04-2011, 11:57 AM
5 trebuchets Have Disappeared from my army.
Enter the mission to extirpate cancer 1.
Without using trebuchets.
Coming out of the battle, Disappeared 3.
Enter the mission to extirpate cancer 2, and Disappeared 2.
Do not know if it's the mission or passes Each time I enter and leave combat.
If This Occurs more times, I discuss here
Another issue:
I Have not Received my code book, I Sent an email to the store and They said this:
"As to the gift card, we are looking the supplier, said the box would go on, I tell you something soon."
Does the code in the box? I wonder if in the box or they have to send me a code.

Reen86
10-05-2011, 05:30 AM
Hello There

I have an problem with one of my towns its the town wuuusaaa in my first plot.

It crashes everytime i want to get out from an fight or quest.

Then if i restart the game and enter this town, the town an everything else is the same i've startet before....

So i can do what i want, every time i start the game and enter this town, its like the last time i was entering....

Else, i cant chat whit other people, in every one of the 4 chat rooms

I've also testet to log in this town and log out. after i've logged out i can't log in again!!

At the beginning every thing is going well, now after the patches and some time spending in the game yersterday, noting is going...

please reset my town, i dont want to start again!!

scottyboyo1
10-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Upon logging in today I discovered that my entire army was gone. No longer exists. I'd like it back. Thanks.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks Reen - some of your problems will be fixed tonight.

Magicmud83
10-05-2011, 06:11 PM
A bit of a strange network problem came up today. I use Vonage for phone service which uses the net but for some reason today people were not able to call me when I was playing this game. All other games or during downloads (i've tested with my cell and gf cell) it works fine but something about this game is blocking it.

xeovy
10-08-2011, 10:05 AM
yesterday, at the end of the noble mission of the traitor, the game broke.
When he went back into the game, my army was cloned.
before the fall, was an army of 8, clone 16.
My old town was never attacked by the machine.
It has walls and the mission to defend the city.
but was never attacked

xeovy
10-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Yesterday I started to build the outside walls of my city.
14 hours ofline
Now enter the city, built only 3 sections of walls.
but I lost a lot of stone
It is a human city.
I think Something Happens to the resources of human cities.

Magicmud83
10-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Still having the network problem. Today I was attacked and the game freezes up and im staring at the egde of the map thinking the match might start up soon it didn't and I was still able to chat and read others chat for a short time. Then the chat stops I'm still staring at a edge of the map and I am unable to open any web pages or use my phone (Vonage line uses the net) while the game is still open but soon as I close it I can.

It's a real pain in the ass and would like some input on it.

Dreamwalker
10-29-2011, 03:47 PM
I'm trying to make an army, but it says that "army has too many batallions," even if the army only has my hero!

And without armies, you can't leave your homeland...:(

edit: also, many of the names on the World Map are messed up. Taltos, for example, is only "altos."

Konstantin Fomenko
10-30-2011, 01:25 PM
Can you confirm if your town is not over population? This same "too many battalions" message would show if your town is over it`s population. Which it most likely is - course of the Halloween Dragon:)

Dreamwalker
10-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Don't know what happened, but I'm good now (and yeah, my town was over population, but it wouldn't let me take people out of my town). So if you guys fixed it, thanks! :D

Dreamwalker
11-05-2011, 04:42 PM
For some reason, I can't chat. I click on the chat button, but it won't let me type a thing. Am I missing something?

Also-when I click on the pvp button from the world map, nothing happens. Shame to miss out on all the pvp...:(

edit: while I can't start PvP, it appears I can be attacked. Except, when I click the button to fight, I pay off instead.

chinoPTD
11-26-2011, 08:00 AM
I got a problem with my human town . On the strategic map i got 56 unit in , but when i entered the town in have 79 ... Can you plz delete the "ghost" unit? , it's realy boring to recruit troop and i don't know if this unit will count if i am attack .

account ChinoPTD slot 1 harrenhal

bellmondo
12-04-2011, 03:20 PM
ok so when i gather my army and take to the world map, i move away from my town and click on the cross swords to attack someone but nothing happens, i mean NOTHING i just keep clicking and nothing, please help if i am doing something wrong or could you let me know if its something you have to fix thank you

Dreamwalker
12-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Same thing here! Finally someone else has this bug!

Yeah, it's really annoying. I made a thread on this but Kon didn't know what the problem was. If nobody responds to this, maybe try posting on that thread (no pvp for me), let the devs know that I'm not going crazy and this really is a bug. :p

Also: do have a bug with chat? I do, just wondering if the bugs were connected somehow.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-05-2011, 12:53 PM
bellmondo - can you confirm if you also can`t type in the chat window?

If you indeed have the same bug as Dreamwalker we`ll need your DxDiag (you too Dreamwalker), as it might be something in the hardware of windows/programs installation.

bellmondo
12-05-2011, 03:39 PM
i can only write in the first two tabs, system and global, i cannot write or see any msg in relm or race, thanks for your quick responce :D

bellmondo
12-05-2011, 03:44 PM
i can now write in relm lol just race i cant write in, is there a rough time scale when the aliance will be up and running ? :D

Konstantin Fomenko
12-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Ok so looks like this is different bug.

Alliances - in early January.

bellmondo
12-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Ok so looks like this is different bug.

Alliances - in early January.

exellent, keep up the good work :D

Dreamwalker
12-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Drat...guess I'm alone again. :p

Although, Kon, would what you said about a problem in the installation still be true?

Because, actually, I did have a bit of trouble installing it; just about all the sound files were corrupted, but I guess the updater fixed that, because in the game all the sounds work fine. Just thought I'd mention it since we're talking about installation problems, I don't know if this could actually affect anything.

Anyway anything else you think of for me to do to try to fix the bug?

titi2151
12-08-2011, 04:41 AM
bonjour je voudrais savoir si g recuperrer mon château et mon armer ainsi que mon dragon que j'avait acheter et mais nain que aussi j'avait acheter

Konstantin Fomenko
12-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Dream - I think the next logical thing to try is a complete re-installation. I know it will take a while, and might not work - but if you have the time I would try it.

Follow these instructions to make sure you completely remove the old installation: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4136

Let me know if you need download link or lost your CD Key.

Dreamwalker
12-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Alright, I'll give this a try. I'm bored out of mind anyway, since I stayed home after getting some fleu or cold or something.

I did try this before, but I guess it wasn't completely removed (like with all that hidden file stuff).

I have my key, but could you give me the download link? Thanks. :)

betatry
12-10-2011, 10:31 PM
my goblins don't take dmg both melee and ranged while hero and siegie do take dmg

Neinth
12-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Army location isnt being updated correctly,have quite a few times traveled across map,went to region view,and ended up in the region view i should have already left.

Example the dragon area down south,really confusing name there btw,traveled to eerthee l'bala,went to region view and got dragons.Thats a rather good distance to travel,bit closer was erthee and bal ratha,got swamps instead of desert.

leaving region veiw and back to world map then back into region view has always sent me to right region second time.

Possible alot of the no suitable targets in pvp issues are tied to this.

Neinth
12-28-2011, 02:49 PM
hide mastery research doesnt apear to work,using hide still drains at same rate,and units info still says -3 a second

LimitlessX
12-28-2011, 03:53 PM
When u Upgrade ur tower and then place a trebuchet on it and its doesnt show on it but if turn the angle u see its in ur tower

Neinth
12-29-2011, 08:01 AM
I'm tired,so here's some screen shots of various things.

Denwall had two gate gears,one on townhall scaffolding and one near gate where it should be.Gate was invincable to my sexy treant beast,latched treat to the wall,still couldnt get inside.Got in by sort of rushing the gate with ALOT of units and glitching inside.

BTW if you rush a gate with ALOT of units,you can force some inside,i think it may be a glitch.

Elf palisades are able to be walked through alot of the times in npc quests.This was best screenie of it,can see units on both sides of the palisades,both my units and npc's are able to walk through when this happens.I think it has something to do with the gate somehow,when gates are up,cant do it,gates down,can walk through any section,but hard to test since i cant open and close npc gates.

Raknet...not much to say there,restart comp/router/modem,wish it would have showed this last night,would have been able to play,but this morning it showed,so yeah I fixeded it....

In dagbar either the second coming is happening there,or the gaurds are suicideal,you decide.

And i used to think swordsman where saying "Swordsman Goooo" well this group found them some tents and said hell no.

Neinth
12-29-2011, 08:06 AM
This is about symbiosis tree's/plots,both pics show same tree,different angle.Tree location is hard to describe,but its one furthest south from the settlement tree.

Anyways,each tree 4 plots,thought this one was bugged with 3 plot until i looked.First pic shows two plots,one with stone,one free,almost on top of each other,very very hard to select that second one,but possible.

Pic 2 shows the 3 used plots,the hidden plots on the stone set in the middle/north whatever,should have circled it i guess ha

And double post,wouldnt let me attach all the pics,and feel free to give me crap about not sorting them into where they should go,got that meh feeling going on today.

Bakkelid94
12-29-2011, 05:03 PM
Username: Bakkelid94
Race: Human
Townname: Winterburg
Slot: 1

After using my royal and ice dragon + some unicorns to siege an elf city. I won the battle without losing any units, since i just used my dragons in the fighting. But when i returned to the world map my ice dragon and unicorns were gone:mad:

Neinth
01-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Dragon xp needed for lvl not reseting on death correctly,attachment shows a lvl 1 ice dragon needing 900 points to lvl.Killing dragon off twice "fixes" this and resets back to what it should be.

Cloned an entire army,minus hero,havent be able to reproduce yet,working on it though.Will delete the units.Cloned units where same exact lvl as orignals,though these where not bugged like the originals,so may trash bugged guys and keep the clones.Will wait a while see if theres any reply to this.

Cant get anything to reset its skill points right now,for normal units not a big deal,dragons can always be killed off,therefor reseting them,my hero on other hand cant be.Tried moving to city,logging out,region view in multiple area's.Realize the unit cloning up above may have been the units reseting for me,which brings issue of cloneing and keeping bugged units.Hero still didnt reset though,which leads me to believe it may not be them reseting,but he wasnt cloned either.Edit: Right after i posted this,hero reset correctly,along with a set of bugged grandmasters,and its clones.Took multiple restarts of cleint to do it though.Bugged units not in city,are still bugged.

Neinth
01-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Posting to confirm losing units on map transfers,switched from region view to world map,lost units that had damage on them,10 sets of unicorns I had just bought at lvl 8 each,and now i'm broke :< hehehe

Neinth
01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Hero did reset correctly,but upon relog gained an extra 20 skill points,so bugged again

Ice dragons and Haunter dragons are gaining skill points each relog,green dragon has not done this yet.

AgeOfHades
01-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Posting to confirm losing units on map transfers,switched from region view to world map,lost units that had damage on them,10 sets of unicorns I had just bought at lvl 8 each,and now i'm broke :< hehehe

yeah. . .ive run into this as well
just decided to give it another try, went into a fight,
lost my second army (had lost my first to same bug)
so essentially 20 squads down the drain

Neinth
01-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Not sure what time lastnights patch came out,perhaps you should make anouther army today,and if they go poof,should close the cleint,and post your log1.txt file here.

Or in the lost units thread

KurokawaMizaki
06-11-2012, 10:47 AM
I thinki found a sound related bug, when setting all sounds ingame on 0 you can still hear the units talk when selecting them or when they arrive to a location and when mining stone/gold you hear the picking sound all the time

Generation
06-29-2012, 08:21 PM
I just got this bug now. Everytime I log into my Kingdom it shows the chat screen with only the channel settings and tab settings. I can't even type. It's centered right onto the middle of my screen. I tried restarting the game but it was still there. This first happened when I had to close my game with task manager because it wasn't responding to me and my chat was open

devan69
07-08-2012, 11:23 AM
some reason i can't garrison my troops anymore. it worked correctly after the first quest but now everytime i leave my city and return i don't get the option to garrison my troops. i have to transfer them everytime. gets lil annoying lol.

Dorrin
08-22-2012, 11:03 AM
My human home city is constantly producing a new trebuchet. It occurs every time i take one out of the city garrison for my army, i know i have not queed them up and the production is instant. Occasionally it has produced two at a time, leaving me at 91/90 population. I tried to remove other units from my home town garrison and the game crashed. I've copied my most recent log to my desktop if its needed but do not see the button here to attach it to this post.

Edit: I seem to have fixed it, i removed a big portion of my home city garrison(including the trebuchet it had once again built). Once my population was down to 58 out of 90 used it has stopped (for now at least) producing a new trebuchet all of the time. Now i just have 14 spare trebs i never paid for to dispose of..

Dorrin
08-22-2012, 09:17 PM
I just logged back into the game and my main hero has gone from level 34 down to level 15. Its the only human city i have and the ingame account name name is the same as my forum name.

LordHorius
11-21-2012, 07:15 AM
I keep trying to download the game after I bought it and it says the file is not ment to run on my computer.
I have a PC with quad amd 64 3.0ghz Procesor
am I to advanced? Because it erases the file to make sure it doesn't harm my system. Wats more I never told it to download the installer I told it to run it and it downloads it insted.

I have seen it do this on other downloads and normally it means your software is infected with a virus.

Please help.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-21-2012, 09:06 AM
I would recommend trying to temporarily disable your Antivirus - somehow it seems to be flagging this file.

Also try downloading from another download mirror location: http://dof.reverieworld.com/download.php

Kleyhard
12-24-2012, 04:12 PM
How can I delete my Account With the CD-KEY?
PLEASE! Help me... I would play this game.