PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

axal011
09-27-2011, 08:29 PM
I think I saw this topic few years ago i think? I dunno... but here goes

With matchmaking.. I know its set to where a powerful player can't attack someone new right? But this will cause issues if you do the math... Lets say there is 1000 players, lets say 999 are strong and powerful, What is that one person going to do if he can't get a match because everyones too powerful? Matchmaking Fails all the time, look at APB for instance. Im only interested in online kingdom mode though.. but I am going to be buying influence and im going to play this game SO HARD and so much until SWTOR, but i want to be able to fight alongside my friends and im worried that if im too powerful they won't be able to help me, or me help them....anyone got any thoughts on this? because im confused

andreicde
09-27-2011, 08:51 PM
I think I saw this topic few years ago i think? I dunno... but here goes

With matchmaking.. I know its set to where a powerful player can't attack someone new right? But this will cause issues if you do the math... Lets say there is 1000 players, lets say 999 are strong and powerful, What is that one person going to do if he can't get a match because everyones too powerful? Matchmaking Fails all the time, look at APB for instance. Im only interested in online kingdom mode though.. but I am going to be buying influence and im going to play this game SO HARD and so much until SWTOR, but i want to be able to fight alongside my friends and im worried that if im too powerful they won't be able to help me, or me help them....anyone got any thoughts on this? because im confused

well there is an easy fix to that. Don't try to be uber powerful fast by buying power.Dof is NOT made like the f2p games where you can buy power and dominate everyone. the only thing you'l end up if you do that will be boredom and end up with nothing to do. Plus people like me who actually experimented the game will be able to beat you EASILY when we reach your level because your rushed to the ''end''.

axal011
09-27-2011, 09:18 PM
well there is an easy fix to that. Don't try to be uber powerful fast by buying power.Dof is NOT made like the f2p games where you can buy power and dominate everyone. the only thing you'l end up if you do that will be boredom and end up with nothing to do. Plus people like me who actually experimented the game will be able to beat you EASILY when we reach your level because your rushed to the ''end''.

My goal isn't entirely to become "POWERFUL" You took the subject of buying influence and becoming powerful out of context....I need the answer to, What is one to do by himself while everyone else is too powerful for him to attack if it doesn't let him?

GPS51
09-27-2011, 09:20 PM
Then I suggest he builds up like everyone else did...

Kajanov
09-28-2011, 03:14 AM
You can opt to fight the more powerful players. The matchmaking allows that, only the less powerful players will not be able to match with him, so he is at an advantage of having the freedom to chose when he wants to fight.