PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait

Vish_Virtus
09-27-2011, 07:01 PM
I got my Pre Order, now the big question what race should I go.

Human is pretty even, Elves are kind of gay but long range advantages. Orc are just ugly but posses a good blitz tactic...

What are are you going to be and WHY??????????? Details

andreicde
09-27-2011, 07:55 PM
I got my Pre Order, now the big question what race should I go.

Human is pretty even, Elves are kind of gay but long range advantages. Orc are just ugly but posses a good blitz tactic...

What are are you going to be and WHY??????????? Details

wow wow. elves are kind of gay?now you insult me. We better not have pvp forced after certain levels else you'l have issues.

macamus
09-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Easy cowboy! Elfs are awesome!

Why dont you just play the beta a little,its still up for 2 days. I started a week ago and found out I wanna play elfs. But you are able to have like 4 or 5 cities so you could have one of each and see which one you really wanna go with. Its decent since some buildings have really long buildtimes soyou could just jump between cities and start the building ques

Vish_Virtus
09-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Easy cowboy! Elfs are awesome!

Why dont you just play the beta a little,its still up for 2 days. I started a week ago and found out I wanna play elfs. But you are able to have like 4 or 5 cities so you could have one of each and see which one you really wanna go with. Its decent since some buildings have really long buildtimes soyou could just jump between cities and start the building ques

I have been playing this game for a long time, I think the beta users will get a suprise or at least I hope so, when the full game comes out. This game has so much potential, I just hope the Devs get enough money to make this thing awesome. PS to the Elves lovers, see you out there scrubs. Right now the elves are op but lets hope my 4 to 1 Orcs can run fast enough to avoid the arrows. I have feeling re balancing everything will be key so the elves won't be the most powerful

Everyone has to have a enemy!

andreicde
09-28-2011, 07:28 AM
I have been playing this game for a long time, I think the beta users will get a suprise or at least I hope so, when the full game comes out. This game has so much potential, I just hope the Devs get enough money to make this thing awesome. PS to the Elves lovers, see you out there scrubs. Right now the elves are op but lets hope my 4 to 1 Orcs can run fast enough to avoid the arrows. I have feeling re balancing everything will be key so the elves won't be the most powerful

Everyone has to have a enemy!

actually elves are only powerful in range. Their melee units are squishy which makes it for balanced units.

Vish_Virtus
09-28-2011, 07:15 PM
I was thinking, Elves have such a turn key system as in very little Micromanagement. Orc and Human might offer more to do in between seiges. I am starting to lean more towards Orcs maybe...

Just another way to bash the Elves... Unicorns REALLY...

andreicde
09-28-2011, 07:31 PM
I was thinking, Elves have such a turn key system as in very little Micromanagement. Orc and Human might offer more to do in between seiges. I am starting to lean more towards Orcs maybe...

Just another way to bash the Elves... Unicorns REALLY...

my unicorns will kill your puny humans or the goblins easily lol.

Vish_Virtus
09-28-2011, 08:52 PM
my unicorns will kill your puny humans or the goblins easily lol.

whatever buddy, just saying, Unicorns.... Fairys...

Human Mounted Knights should destroy Unicorns or anyone other thing riding

andreicde
09-28-2011, 09:20 PM

heh, maybe. if they can reach the target

Vish_Virtus
09-28-2011, 09:26 PM
heh, maybe. if they can reach the target

Not like a range unit will be able to do much as I am riding hard to cut off the heads of every Ranger you have...

andreicde
09-28-2011, 09:29 PM
Not like a range unit will be able to do much as I am riding hard to cut off the heads of every Ranger you have...

o.O if I use rangers. Rangers are fine but I'm thinking of something more efficient. I'l see what it gives after the units upgrades

macamus
09-29-2011, 01:50 AM

Haha i loled...... good luck with thoose slow poke mounted knights when you meet a half decent elf haha

Alex Walz
09-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Under seven hours till release! :D If you guys don't slaughter one another by then, that is...