PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order question

macamus
09-26-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi!

I preordered the game now and as it says we are able to download it from 00:01 on the 30th september, I am just wondering which timezone this is according to?

Alex Walz
09-26-2011, 10:31 PM
GMT. :) So it will be released 7 PM EST Thursday.

Novakiller
09-27-2011, 04:06 AM
I have also pre-orded as well, though i wish we got a lil more then just 70 influence points for a pre-order -wink wink-

ziogualty
09-27-2011, 05:36 AM
I have also pre-orded as well, though i wish we got a lil more then just 70 influence points for a pre-order -wink wink-

I still don't get the preorder bonus (i got preorder too).
Are they 70 IP MORE (120 total) or 70 IP in total (only 20 more)?
And i presume u have them every time u start a new castle, right?

andreicde
09-27-2011, 07:10 AM
I still don't get the preorder bonus (i got preorder too).
Are they 70 IP MORE (120 total) or 70 IP in total (only 20 more)?
And i presume u have them every time u start a new castle, right?

probably only once and I am sure it will be 120 in total since they will give 50 at start.

ziogualty
09-27-2011, 10:08 AM
probably only once and I am sure it will be 120 in total since they will give 50 at start.

Why "probably"?
That scares me.
If i start a fresh new castle, because i made mistake, because i have to practice with the game, (and assuming a player can play only one castle at time), i don't see why my second try i should not get my preorder advanatge.

More: i start with humans, after some minutes of game i realize i just don't like them, should i waste all my preorder bonus if i start again with, let's say, orcs?

That will be unfair.

Kajanov
09-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Why "probably"?
That scares me.
If i start a fresh new castle, because i made mistake, because i have to practice with the game, (and assuming a player can play only one castle at time), i don't see why my second try i should not get my preorder advanatge.

More: i start with humans, after some minutes of game i realize i just don't like them, should i waste all my preorder bonus if i start again with, let's say, orcs?

That will be unfair.

In one of the fantasy fridays it is mentioned, that you will get a preorder code, which you can redeem at any time(once). So you are free to play arround with whatever castle you want untill you are happy with it and redeem your preorder bonus when and if you are happy with your castle.

ziogualty
09-27-2011, 10:44 AM
In one of the fantasy fridays it is mentioned, that you will get a preorder code, which you can redeem at any time(once). So you are free to play arround with whatever castle you want untill you are happy with it and redeem your preorder bonus when and if you are happy with your castle.

Oh.
That way is fair enough! :)
Thnx for answer and i really hope that it will work as u describe.

rollando
09-27-2011, 12:34 PM
they mention 29.99 EURO in the preorder link, but alot of place in the sites say 29.99 USD, so would like to know if its in EURO or USD because there is a difference.

maybe just click the wrong link between europe and america.. dunno ;)

thanks for the information

ps: great work guys for the last month, you do a great job.

Kajanov
09-27-2011, 12:51 PM
they mention 29.99 EURO in the preorder link, but alot of place in the sites say 29.99 USD, so would like to know if its in EURO or USD because there is a difference.

maybe just click the wrong link between europe and america.. dunno ;)

thanks for the information

ps: great work guys for the last month, you do a great job.

I am from europe and when I preordered the game I paid 25.08 Euros. This means, that the game cost 29.99 USD and about 25 euros if you buy from the EU.

rollando
09-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Just want to know, Im the only one who see 29.99 E, or its should be 29.99USD

http://dawnoffantasy.nexway.com/qte.html?REF=734351

Just want to double check im a bit confuse.

Thanks again

btw: I check with paypal paiment, and they will charge me 29.99 euro.

Konstantin Fomenko
09-27-2011, 04:25 PM
This is a problem with the merchant that we are addressing.

At the top right corner - click on any of the Localized version signs, US flag e.t.c once u do that price will be changed to 25 Euro.

axal011
09-27-2011, 05:21 PM
GMT. :) So it will be released 7 PM EST Thursday.

Are you saying we can start playing Thursday?

rollando
09-27-2011, 05:29 PM
whatever you choses (Flag at the top corner) its always 25.08 E, but when you click on the pre order menu, its always 29,99E not USD, after to confirm that I continue my purchase with paypal, and paypal say 29,99 euro too. maybe the problem come with the merchant but paypal ill charge me in euro!

maybe im totally wrong!

macamus
09-28-2011, 02:20 AM
Are you saying we can start playing Thursday?

Thursday in EST and Friday in other timezones :p for me its 2am friday (Norway) Unless im wrong with my timezone :p

Kinick
09-28-2011, 11:38 AM
How late can make a preorder of game?

tomorrow is payday :D

(sorry for my english, im from spain)

Konstantin Fomenko
09-28-2011, 11:50 AM
You can make the pre-order until 7pm EST (12m GMT) tomorrow.