PDA

View Full Version : Just to clarify something

Novakiller
09-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Do you not still gather your resources if your offline now? before whenever you logged into the game you resources would be increased because the workers dont stop gathering weither you are offline or online, and now it seems all production and everything stops when you log off? just seems a bit odd to say its a mmo when your entire town stops the second you log off?

and a bug i dont know if anyone else has noticed or has this issue, in the chat, my text is all completely messed up, its like the longer you type messages, the more it forgets to put spaces into the sentances and all the lettering is all squished up together?

GPS51
09-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Yeah the chat thing happened a few days ago as they try to finish up localization for text. That is weird and not how it's supposed to work as far as building /gatherign while offline.

Novakiller
09-26-2011, 12:02 AM
yeah i dont know either, i hope they do bring it back, otherwise it really will take forever to do anything, especially if you consider the time increase from how long it takes to build everything now, which is a good thing, but you need that continuing resource gathering in my opinion

Magicus
09-26-2011, 01:02 AM
It would be really cool if your trusted advisers controlled the cities in your absence (or perhaps your hero; efficiency would depend on your hero's diplomacy skill).

Before logging off you'd have to decide how do you want your "deputies" to manage, what kind of policies / measures to take with regard to neighbors for instance. Perhaps even you could empower another player to make certain difficult decisions for your if he/she is online.

*aggressive / expansionist
*defensive

Novakiller
09-26-2011, 01:14 AM
I think thats what they used to do actually, you didn't physically control them on what they had control of, but that was what they did while you were logged off

Magicus
09-26-2011, 01:30 AM
Very cool. I missed out on Online Mode due to bugs so I cannot tell. Another thing I'd like to see is: guild voting similar to Battlefield 2. Your kinsmen would have a voice / could initiate a kick vote against you for instance or a vote to admit another player or perhaps to demote / promote an officer and so on.

Medieval monarchies were hardly democratic but if you look beyond the terms you'll find that we in 21st century are not that different from 12 century AD and that feudal lords of past times largely depended on their aristocracy for support. This support / influence could be symbolized by a simple voting system within the guild (at least in absence of higher authorities).

xeovy
09-26-2011, 07:20 AM
to me what I like, it Would Be build a City That has no errors.
errors break the city in a day.
Only 4 dias for relase.......;)