PDA

View Full Version : Hi, some questions

Akroma
09-24-2011, 02:37 PM
I signed up for the beta testing and was invited but never got the chance to test.

How does the pvp aspect of the game work? and can I pillage loot from other people lands and reduce there kingdom to a pile of ash if they annoy me?

EDIT: Also is it too late to download it now and try it before release?

Akroma
09-26-2011, 09:56 AM
wow no one can answer me?

Thulen
09-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Theres so much bugs right now pvp or multiplayer part isnt online or working , it wont be like that at all either its just matchmaking with similar people power as yours, you just loot some resources if you win.

In other words no way this game is done yet, they want to do alot but time isnt on their side.

Good luck you might randomly loose your entire army or dupe them trying to actually use them in current state. :rolleyes:

lagusven
09-26-2011, 10:17 AM
well the game is fun and unique, and yeah the game has alot of bugs but army vs town should have come yester with a server reset. but it prob got delayed, no matter what pvp is soon here.

how come you never got the chance to test?

need to do alot in a little time, but i have no doubt in that if they succed this will become a very great game

Sunleader
09-26-2011, 10:37 AM
If I remember right it was set for Monday which is Today
So it should be coming today not yesterday

at least thats what I remember

Well in any case give it some time
They have been releasing patches in intervals of 1 to 3 days
Programming large scale games like this is a hard work
And needs time

Greetz

andreicde
09-26-2011, 11:11 AM
Theres so much bugs right now pvp or multiplayer part isnt online or working , it wont be like that at all either its just matchmaking with similar people power as yours, you just loot some resources if you win.

In other words no way this game is done yet, they want to do alot but time isnt on their side.

Good luck you might randomly loose your entire army or dupe them trying to actually use them in current state. :rolleyes:

that will most likely be fixed in final version.