PDA

View Full Version : I Fu.cking Love You For The Graphics Improvement!!!!!!!

MaG3Stican
09-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Since this last patch I can experience the game AT MAXIMUM GRAPHICS and really smooth!!!!!!

I WANT TO SAY THAT IT DOES NOW LOOK AWESOME! I was able to only play this game on minimum and it sucked so hard...everything was horrible from shadows to shapes... now look at this! A NEW WORLD UNVEILED BEYOND ME! AND I LOVE IT!!! Im pre-ordering the game right now!!!!!! I want to know, do i pay the game once and then i will be able to keep on playing free for ever or do I have to pay fees monthly? Or do i have to pay for each expansion for the game?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEVOLOPERS <3

Alex Walz
09-23-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the very kind words! :)

DOF is subscription-free. So you pay the initial cost, and then can play online for as long as you want with no additional fees. However, expansions and DLC packs will cost extra, however they will be modestly priced and completely optional - and they can also be purchased with in-game resources. :)

MaG3Stican
09-23-2011, 03:34 PM
OH MY!!!!!! RESOURCES!?!?!?!? ARE YOU KIDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! IM BUYING THIS GAME AND MAKE IT PART OF MY DAILY LIFE!!!!!! LOL!!!

Thanks...now to paypal and beyond!!!!!!

Konstantin Fomenko
09-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Haha, thanks for the kind words - things are getting better. However we are just half way there right now... 2nd Visual Performance patch is coming our later tonight, and brand new visual shadows engine and finally AA and AF visual enhancements next week.

AvengingEvil
09-24-2011, 12:44 PM
i dont really see a improvement but my client says 1.9.5 so that maybe it