PDA

View Full Version : This game is dies

Nyjara
09-22-2011, 01:43 PM
this game is dies, he can not escape his realistic, he will never put off, not for the fact that something new has occurred or upload as a consequence that he does not know how nesusitvarkot and where What if I make updates to put zero value tested this game 6 weeks and you can see how even the most elementary nesugebat errors repaired because do not understand how it is done but it really sell the game and pay lather people's eyes that he would soon be released here plow Fertiliser you anything you do not understand anything about the games you can not escape and you can heartfelt people about the issue, acknowledged that only can 'ignorant' re ugly you're I am ashamed for you.;)

evilwithin
09-22-2011, 03:01 PM
....ok then, im sorry but i cant understand that at all

Henry Martin
09-22-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm going to assume that you mean "This game is going to die".

As was said above, I really have no idea what you are trying to say!? Can you please try to re-edit your post?

andreicde
09-22-2011, 05:38 PM
this game is dies, he can not escape his realistic, he will never put off, not for the fact that something new has occurred or upload as a consequence that he does not know how nesusitvarkot and where What if I make updates to put zero value tested this game 6 weeks and you can see how even the most elementary nesugebat errors repaired because do not understand how it is done but it really sell the game and pay lather people's eyes that he would soon be released here plow Fertiliser you anything you do not understand anything about the games you can not escape and you can heartfelt people about the issue, acknowledged that only can 'ignorant' re ugly you're I am ashamed for you.;)

uhh english please? And learn how to write a text too,no space or paragraphs makes it horrible to read or understand anything.

AvengingEvil
09-24-2011, 11:42 AM
i dont understand what u are saying are u saying the game is bad or good?

Akroma
09-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Sorry but I don't think anyone in the known universe has the ability to decipher this guys post.

Sunleader
09-24-2011, 03:18 PM
Wow this is one hard thing to do.
If you want a Guess on my side he tried to Translate some Language from the Balkan or Asia Nations with Google Translator and then put it here without even knowing what he actually wrote.

Still I think I can mostly Translate you what he wants to say.
Even if I think that I am still from this Universe :P

Greetz Sun
ps here is the Text as I would understand it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________
This Game is Dying, It cannot escape this Reality, It will never be Finished, Neither with Implementing new Features nor by making Updates when you dont even know how to Fix the most Simple Problems.
In 6 Weeks you will see that Nobody will Buy the Game since you keep making Updates which have not even been Tested and keep getting new Bugs into the Game in exchange for Fixing older ones.
You should know how the People Feel about the Issues with the Game unless you are Truly Ignorant towards your Users.
You should be Ashamed at you own Behavior and I feel sorry for you.
__________________________________________________ _________________________

andreicde
09-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Wow this is one hard thing to do.
If you want a Guess on my side he tried to Translate some Language from the Balkan or Asia Nations with Google Translator and then put it here without even knowing what he actually wrote.

Still I think I can mostly Translate you what he wants to say.
Even if I think that I am still from this Universe :P

Greetz Sun
ps here is the Text as I would understand it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________
This Game is Dying, It cannot escape this Reality, It will never be Finished, Neither with Implementing new Features nor by making Updates when you dont even know how to Fix the most Simple Problems.
In 6 Weeks you will see that Nobody will Buy the Game since you keep making Updates which have not even been Tested and keep getting new Bugs into the Game in exchange for Fixing older ones.
You should know how the People Feel about the Issues with the Game unless you are Truly Ignorant towards your Users.
You should be Ashamed at you own Behavior and I feel sorry for you.
__________________________________________________ _________________________

lol too bad he doesn't know english,else we would see how much he knows about programming. as for game never being finished,well no game is ever finished since expansions always add up so....

Sunleader
09-25-2011, 01:53 AM
Online Games count as Finished when the Features Promised at Start have been added :P

And Regarding his Knowhow at Programming... well ...

Maybe someone should tell him that this is a Beta which means that we are supposed to test those Patches

Maybe someone should tell him that Google Translator goes terribly wrong if you try to translate larger text from less popular languages.

Anyways I dont think he is even worthy to test in this Aspect.
Even I as a Modder which knows a little about Programming would not dare to mess with someone hired by a larger Company

Greetz Sun

Magicus
09-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Person's ability to express themselves in a foreign language has nothing to do with personal skills. He / she could be a brilliant programmer. I'm sure he / she speaks his / her own lanaguage adequately. For someone passionate about something it's easy to lose it. This person is clearly excitable and loves the game.

As a CEO would you rather hire someone who can speak flawlessly but cannot get it right (tea lady) or a person who communicates with gestures whose work is spot on.

Sunleader
09-25-2011, 02:33 AM
Keeping your Feeling out of the Job and thus make Valid Decisions without having Personal toughts Influence you is a must for anyone Professional.

In this Regard he Clearly lost it.

Also anyone who knows a little about Programming or even about Online Games in a whole should know that a Beta is not comparable with a Finished Product

Someone who expects a Beta to be free of Bugs clearly has no Idea about Programming.

Finally everyone who has ever Programmed something himself knows well enough that 1 Person is not enough to Test something right.
Beta Tests are made to have a large group of People test a Game and Find Bugs

Left alone a Genius I would go as far as calling him an Idiot if he expects a Beta Tester to get only already Tested Updates or dont you think the Title "Beta TESTER" might mean that we are supposed to test this stuff ?

Greetz Sun
ps If I were a CEO I would not Hire either of them
I would never believe that someone is able to learn Programming Languages Perfectly when he is not even able to learn English (and that not only because most Programming Languages are mostly English but also because of the ability to learn something like that)

I would also not hire someone who doesnt get any decent work done even if he is a Smooth and Perfect English Talker.

Reason is Simple
Even if theyre the Only two Applicants
Its better to wait longer and get one decent applicant which has a decent english and decent abilitys than any of the two guys you proposed there

Greetz

Honvik
09-25-2011, 02:43 AM
To reply,

A lot of mmos or more importantly smaller companies release games early to get an income stream to help finance the ongoing process of that game. Players will be buying into the game early and its pretty much early access to give you a chance to get in first and at the same time shape the future of the game. An example of a few games that have done this. Sins of the solar empire - ironclad space rts. Stronghold kingdoms - firefly mmorts

The only aspect that will kill a game is if the dev milks the game without bug fixing or adding planned free features. So far they are keen not to do this.

andreicde
09-25-2011, 06:46 AM
To reply,

A lot of mmos or more importantly smaller companies release games early to get an income stream to help finance the ongoing process of that game. Players will be buying into the game early and its pretty much early access to give you a chance to get in first and at the same time shape the future of the game. An example of a few games that have done this. Sins of the solar empire - ironclad space rts. Stronghold kingdoms - firefly mmorts

The only aspect that will kill a game is if the dev milks the game without bug fixing or adding planned free features. So far they are keen not to do this.

If you want examples of games that did that look at magic world online or ministry of war. Snail and the other company are milking the customers who are VERY unhappy and very few players play on their servers. Mow even released 4 servers in 1 month to make money,that's how desperate they are. So...yeah

Sunleader
09-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Different Companys and Different Targets and Different Methods
And even inside the Same Companys theres different Branches and Different people who are Responsible

Take Gamigo for Example
They are usually Free to Play with very very Expensive but also very very Effective Premium Items to use.
This Encourages people to Pay the high Prizes to Compete

But they are very Slow in Development
They are releasing maybe one Patch in 3 Months and usually not very Big Ones either
Bigger Updates are coming maybe once in 2 Years so dont expect this Games to get better from actual status.
Also they Ignore the Community extremly

Now lets look at GPotato
They are very Dependent on the Staff
The Company is Big and nearly each Game has his own Crew and Responsible People
While one Game is Developed with Weekly or Monthly Updates other Games dont move at all.
While one Game has very Effective Itemshop stuff for Real Money others are even playable in the High lvl Area without Investing any Money at all.
Allods for example is fully playable without using any money at all and even if you use money you wont get that much out of it unless your pretty high level already
Rappelz on the other hand is pretty much impossible to play without real money investing.
but as Players can Sell and Buy Itemshop stuff ingame you can play it without using real money urself which is a very good source of profit in this Game

Then theres also Companys which are raking in money fast and then vanish
They get their Game out and are developping at start
then go into release and get money but stop advancing the game
they cash in money from the ones who are in good believe and once the servers upholding are more expensive then the income they just go offline
good example for this is Nexon which hardly develop their games any further once released
another good example is Star Vault with Mortal Online
upon releasing the game the Programmer Staff was decreased to 5 people and since then hardly something is moving despite the game is far from even playable state

But theres also Companys which are Serios
Wargaming for example has Released their Game and startet to get Money in
But they compensate generously for every delay
they also make alot of events to allow free players to get premium stuff and premium cash in large sums also clans which control territory in the war which goes on daily get weekly premium cash income and not a small amount on top of that
Importand part is however that they keep developing stuff and keep fixing errors and issues
while of course they are also far from perfect they show greatly that they are well worth the trust

Respective seen each of those ways gets money in

1. Will get a low but steady income from those with patience to wait very long
of course as the investment cost are also considerably lower this is still making money and those a much used method for Online Games

2. Is a System often used by Big Companys they use different methods to cash in money and keep userbase
Means they sacrifice older games to develop new ones which are often taken offline
also when they are taken offline they often try to take users over to the next game by giving bonusses for this game from the same company
Investment Costs here are Large and the Income is also very Big
however it is very Instable and risky
only Big Companys can shoulder it
but they also make alot of money out of it as they have a long enough breath to do it

3. Is a system primarily used by small companys or even private groups which turn into a company at some point
often the reputation of those companys is trashed after the action so it often is a one time action on their part
However it rakes in alot of money in short time and after release hardly costs anything
thus its a very common method and sadly often used.

4. Is a system which is primarily used by Companys with a Good Name from the start or will give a good name in the future
It will get a Steady and High Income but also Cost alot of Investment thus it makes less winnings then other methods but keeps online for many years
unfortunately most companys cannot shoulder the huge investments at the start and often turn to the other methods to rake in cash fast
thats why only Games with alot of backhold usually get this done

Now here is the Question

What way will Dawn of Fantasy Go ?

In a few Months/Weeks we will see if they keep up active Support in Forums and Massive Patching

Greetz