PDA

View Full Version : Beta Download/Install and Release

Jams
09-22-2011, 11:13 AM
I'm curious if my beta download and install will work with my release key(I bought the pre-order). It took a very long time for the game to download and I wouldn't want to go through that again. Is there any way that the beta install will still work on release, just maybe add the new key or something?.... That way we wouldn't have to go through all that trouble of downloading and installing again.
Thanks!

Xanderxavier
09-22-2011, 11:24 AM
I wouldnt bet on it, the beta version if patched to release could have issues it'd need a total re-install, it's best not to install release on top of a beta or you may end up with issues in the release version other's dont, additionally my pre-order box has arrived and the key doesnt work on the release version let alone beta, not just that it doesnt work the key doesnt fit the box, the key given is 6 digits then 5 then 5 then 5 then 4

ie XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX

but the box accepts only 5 throughout so XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

even entering key like that and it says timecode invalid key not valid..... sigh

chaosrise
09-22-2011, 12:48 PM
i also am having the problem with the key code i got mine threw the posdt the day before its ment to be released and it doesnt fit in the first box which is odd it also says that my key code is out of date but i think thats cause it dont go live till midnight like most mmo's so ill try then glad to see though its not just me with the problem

Nyjara
09-22-2011, 01:38 PM
This game is dies, he can not escape his realistic, he will never put off, not for the fact that something new has occurred or upload as a consequence that he does not know how nesusitvarkot and where What if I make updates to put zero value tested this game 6 weeks and you can see how even the most elementary nesugebat errors repaired because do not understand how it is done but it really sell the game and pay lather people's eyes that he would soon be released here plow Fertiliser you anything you do not understand anything about the games you can not escape and you can heartfelt people about the issue, acknowledged that only can 'ignorant' re ugly you're I am ashamed for you.sorry for me english;)

AvengingEvil
09-24-2011, 11:46 AM
i think u gonna have to download agains wasting bandwidth which is why imma just go 2 store and buy it