PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order

frankein_fish
08-25-2008, 08:00 AM
Just curious if u know anyhting about pre-ordes at the moment?
Since i really want a pre-order :p

iceblast
08-25-2008, 09:00 AM
you can pre-order me for breakfast :).

Dunno im sure they will tell us when its ready to be ordered.

Joseph Visscher
08-26-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure about pre ordering, but you can still give me money if you want to. ;)
Ha.

Please try not to start or attend in spam wars. Infactions given...

nickson104
08-27-2008, 04:07 AM
I'm not sure about pre ordering, but you can still give me money if you want to. ;)
Ha.

Please try not to start or attend in spam wars. Infactions given...

When we can preorder give us a shout right? :) this is gonna be one game i will be preordering, along with GOW2 (i had better preorder that soon before its too late :/ ) :)

and was the deleting necessary? i wanna see what they said :/ it has intrigued me now :p and isnt this the off topic section... :/ :p really this question should have been posted in general discussion or suggestions really then theres no excuse for off-topic-ness :P

frankein_fish
08-27-2008, 07:35 AM
:p really this question should have been posted in general discussion or suggestions really then theres no excuse for off-topic-ness :P

heh.
Guess ur right.
Anyway i'll Pre-order this the secound u post a link :D

nickson104
08-27-2008, 08:07 AM
heh.
Guess ur right.
Anyway i'll Pre-order this the secound u post a link :D

same here :)

iceblast
08-27-2008, 09:23 AM
When we can preorder give us a shout right? :) this is gonna be one game i will be preordering, along with GOW2 (i had better preorder that soon before its too late :/ ) :)

and was the deleting necessary? i wanna see what they said :/ it has intrigued me now :p and isnt this the off topic section... :/ :p really this question should have been posted in general discussion or suggestions really then theres no excuse for off-topic-ness :P

it was just alot of people going

and then quoting it and then going ..........................

You will be able to pre-order from amazon im sure when its available to PO.

Puppeteer
08-27-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm sure that I probably will just buy it from HMV or somewhere else, so I can use up my vouchers

Joseph Visscher
08-27-2008, 02:47 PM

Last night I thought it was general discussion! :eek: I better get some sleep!

-Topic Moved.

Pre ordering will depend on 2 things: Publisher and how close the time is between when the game is finished and its release date.

The Witch King of Angmar
08-27-2008, 04:38 PM
I say take your time. An update every 3 months or so would be nice though. I don't want a game that's rushed.

nickson104
08-28-2008, 07:27 AM
I say take your time. An update every 3 months or so would be nice though. I don't want a game that's rushed.

Same here, all information is appreciated but as long as it is information that are important and such, we wouldnt want to see half-hearted screenshots would we? :)

Puppeteer
08-28-2008, 10:43 AM
But don't give away too much. I like how the whole MMORTS, Magic and Dragons aspects are covered up. Very good marketing strategy :)

iceblast
08-28-2008, 02:32 PM
But don't give away too much. I like how the whole MMORTS, Magic and Dragons aspects are covered up. Very good marketing strategy :)

puppy, dont get too excited you need to save up for this game :).

Puppeteer
08-29-2008, 06:28 AM
Hey I have 2 jobs, which is more than you!