PDA

View Full Version : server is down...now what?

Pream
09-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Hey All

Was just wondering what everyone is doing now that the server's are down? I mean, I know we're all loyal to DoF, but it's slightly frustrating (for me at least) to not be able to play Online Kingdom...

Are you just playing Kingdom Wars? I'm not too fond of it myself...probably because my laptop isn't quick enough to let the game run as smoothly as I'd like :p
If not, any games you can recommend to pass the time? Ones that aren't too much hastle :)

wyndryder
09-06-2011, 04:54 AM
World of Battles is a good one

Henry Martin
09-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Hey All

Was just wondering what everyone is doing now that the server's are down? I mean, I know we're all loyal to DoF, but it's slightly frustrating (for me at least) to not be able to play Online Kingdom...

Are you just playing Kingdom Wars? I'm not too fond of it myself...probably because my laptop isn't quick enough to let the game run as smoothly as I'd like :p
If not, any games you can recommend to pass the time? Ones that aren't too much hastle :)

yeah it is frustrating. Those selfish people at reverie not letting us play their crappy game!! >:C I think they are doing it on purpose to makes us mad. I heard form someone (I have my sources) that they arent doing anything to improve the game.:eek: Those blue names are just lazy!!!!

Oh wait....I am a blue name!?:confused:

andreicde
09-06-2011, 02:02 PM
yeah it is frustrating. Those selfish people at reverie not letting us play their crappy game!! >:C I think they are doing it on purpose to makes us mad. I heard form someone (I have my sources) that they arent doing anything to improve the game.:eek: Those blue names are just lazy!!!!

Oh wait....I am a blue name!?:confused:

The truth is out! :p

No but seriously if you want something to do in the same time I suggest Dragon Knight Saga. Nice game which is quite good and that doesn't requires a heavy system and not too expensive neither.