PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Shadanwolf
08-28-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm a mmorpg player and also like strategy games. I LOVE realm vs realm conflict and hope I will find it..and huge racial battles in this exciting world.

Pream
08-30-2011, 03:44 AM
i love this game in general too :)

it's a bit slow on my computer, i don't know if anyone else has found that to be an issue too? either way, i should be getting a better laptop soon :)

i would like to see more interaction between the 3 races though...i'm part of the elves at the moment and i'm a massive fan, but the only mention of other races in Online Kingdom is when the elven Princess is to marry the human Prince

it could just be that i'm not too far into the game yet, i don't know

but if we could have more inter-race communication, that'd be simply wonderful :)

also, i tried accessing the Alliance section of the game and the server couldn't be accessed...anything you could do to ease my mind? i'm posting this before i'm trying out the new 1.9.1 patch, so forgive me if you've already fixed this

P.S. i'm not speaking to you directly, Shadanwolf, i'm just posting this as in a general post

Shadanwolf
08-30-2011, 08:55 AM
Well..I just discovered this game a few days ago.Then I discovered my ancient machine had no chance to run it. I broke down and ordered a new computer yesterday.I will see what the state of the game is....when I have the new beast. :)

SvN
08-31-2011, 01:44 PM
welcome to the forums!

evilwithin
09-15-2011, 10:14 AM
welcome hop to be killing to in the filed of battle soon :p

Jonr
09-15-2011, 06:19 PM
i love this game in general too :)

it's a bit slow on my computer, i don't know if anyone else has found that to be an issue too? either way, i should be getting a better laptop soon :)

i would like to see more interaction between the 3 races though...i'm part of the elves at the moment and i'm a massive fan, but the only mention of other races in Online Kingdom is when the elven Princess is to marry the human Prince

it could just be that i'm not too far into the game yet, i don't know

but if we could have more inter-race communication, that'd be simply wonderful :)

also, i tried accessing the Alliance section of the game and the server couldn't be accessed...anything you could do to ease my mind? i'm posting this before i'm trying out the new 1.9.1 patch, so forgive me if you've already fixed this

P.S. i'm not speaking to you directly, Shadanwolf, i'm just posting this as in a general post

I'm pretty sure there is, I got pretty far with the orcs. After a while, I had questlines with the elves and humans. I'm excited for the new patch, when they put the finishing touches on the game.