PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Friday - Changing the Way You Play DOF!

Alex Walz
08-19-2011, 05:52 PM
<font size="+4"><b>Fantasy Friday</font>
<font size="4">Changing the Way You Play Dawn of Fantasy</b></font>

http://reverieworld.com/teaser.jpg

Hello all! By this point, the Dawn of Fantasy beta has been going on for quite some time and we've had a ton of invaluable feedback and bug reports that are helping to make DOF ready for release in three weeks! We regret that we don't have enough resources to individually respond to all of the comments and add in all the suggestions, but we do read them all and try to fit in suggestions for new features or alterations that have gathered the most support which is why, in a few days time, we will be revealing an all new addition that will change the way you play Dawn of Fantasy's Online Kingdom mode (any guesses?)!

We are all really excited about seeing this new alteration, and hope our fans will enjoy it just as much! With that said, it's not quite ready but check back soon for screenshots and information!

Thanks for the great feedback and stay tuned for an exciting release!

Bladestorm99
08-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Nice, lets see what comes up. :D

GPS51
08-19-2011, 06:10 PM
I can but hope for dragons and dwarves :D

Bladestorm99
08-19-2011, 06:31 PM
dwarves ftw ^^

Gongora
08-19-2011, 07:25 PM
I am pretty good at guessing so mine is there are adding a AT-AT walker for 1000 I-points.
....its a fantasy game...id work....

My joke aside I am looking forward to it!

Vendayn
08-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Really looking forward to finding out what it is. :)

I bet it is Alliances. :D

Konstantin Fomenko
08-20-2011, 10:35 AM
Well - everyone who follows the news know that - PvP vs Town, Alliances, and being able to play same town from various computers (which should also fix all of these nasty bugs with armies, units disappearing and homelands breaking) is all coming shortly. What Alex hinted on is something better - Let me say that`s something that everyone will get a kick out of. You`ll get a preview in-game tomorrow:)

Gongora
08-20-2011, 01:04 PM
ohh ya AT-AT walkers here we go xD....
You guys are working really hard and fast, quite impressive actually.... I await egerly to see your hard work in action!

Konstantin Fomenko
08-20-2011, 03:48 PM
The sample is in-game now. Start new human homeland in the Wold region.

In a nutshell we are happy to announce brand new homelands for each region. Now each regional player town features a completely unique stronghold design - which is much larger, and cooler. For a preview we have updated The Wold human region stronghold.

I would like to stress that these homelands might not make it to the initial game release, but if so they`ll be available in a patch shortly after - but we`ll do our best:) If we get lucky we might get all the new homelands in-game in a week. Luckily employees working on these new towns are not part of the bug fixing team:)

Toven
08-20-2011, 09:30 PM
I like the look. Still haven't gotten walls yet but working hard towards it. Bridges don't work which is both unfortunate, not a problem and funny.

Shocker
08-21-2011, 04:19 AM
The sample is in-game now. Start new human homeland in the Wold region.

In a nutshell we are happy to announce brand new homelands for each region. Now each regional player town features a completely unique stronghold design - which is much larger, and cooler. For a preview we have updated The Wold human region stronghold.

I would like to stress that these homelands might not make it to the initial game release, but if so they`ll be available in a patch shortly after - but we`ll do our best:) If we get lucky we might get all the new homelands in-game in a week. Luckily employees working on these new towns are not part of the bug fixing team:)

Awesome news!:)