PDA

View Full Version : Trading & Economy

Callister
08-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Hey guys,

Thank you for answering my questions. I utilized the search function on the forums and did not quite find the information I was looking for. The closest answers were perhaps too old for comfort, and ambiguous at best. First, I'd like to apologize if this is not the best forum to ask these few questions.

1. Primary question. I have traded a lot with nearby NPC cities using the mechanisms presently featured in the game. I have a lot of fun with this, but would have even more fun trading resources with friends. Giving that the maps are instanced, how do I go about accomplishing this? For instance, how would I physically trade with another player or move resources to their city?

2. I understand that many of the MMO portions of the game are being tweaked on. Whenever I select the "Alliance" tab or the PvP tab, I get a "player server offline" message. Does this mean that currently these features are unavailable?

Thank you to the team for working on this game and thank you to anyone who takes time to answer my few questions here.

Best.
M

Jardian
08-16-2011, 06:09 PM
1. You cant right now.

2. Alliances are not working just yet. They will be up and running for testing sometime before relase though.

Enlightener
08-23-2011, 03:53 AM
JArdian , how can one trade with another player ?

I dont even know how to visit other player cities .

How can we trade ?

How does it work ?
Is it possible to send an army with horse carts,for example, to trade with a player's city ? Will it take time to travel there ? Can we even see our army moving towards the player's city ?

All i see right now is just my generated map with the NPC's cities ...