PDA

View Full Version : The Dragon Support Pledge

nickson104
08-03-2008, 05:58 AM
I noted that quite a few people were disappointed about the news that dragons may not be appearing as a race and also noted a lack of such a thread as far as i know...

Leave a message here if you also want the dragons to be one of the major parts of the game, you never know what can happen

olauwers
08-03-2008, 06:54 AM
I want the dragon-faction in!

(Do we have badges or banners or something of the sort? :d)

The Witch King of Angmar
08-03-2008, 07:20 AM
I'm in for sure. I've followed dragons the whole time I've been here. I really want them in.

Esculas the Mighty
08-03-2008, 08:06 AM
well without dragons all my hope for going on a dragon destruction quest will be wasted ( not that i wouldnt get beatn by a few good dragons ) and i would prob go to help raving own all the orcs an easy task =\

aVeron
08-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Yes. dragons should be included..

Jean=A=Luc
08-03-2008, 09:16 AM
This is pointless, it's not a question about whether Reveries want the Dragons to be in but a matter of ability (time, resources) to do so.

ash12181987
08-03-2008, 09:35 AM
He's right guys, Reverie will do it if they can. They even said that there was a possibility that they could do it. If they can, they will. If they can't Now, they may later. Patience.

You may be petitioning for something that is already a solid part of the final game.

Esculas the Mighty
08-03-2008, 10:01 AM
never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna run around and u get it lol yea but anyways they are rigthif they have the tim ethey will if not its a patch

olauwers
08-03-2008, 12:11 PM
never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna run around and u get it lol yea but anyways they are rigthif they have the tim ethey will if not its a patch

Lol, Dragon petition got rick-rolled :d

frankein_fish
08-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Pwned :p
Well anyways Dragons would be fun.
But i dont think Reverie is so evil they wouldn't include 'em just for the sake of it :D

Andy Joslin
08-03-2008, 03:56 PM
The dragons will happen, but we may have to delay them for a small expansion after the release, due to time constraints.

Esculas the Mighty
08-03-2008, 05:03 PM
The dragons will happen, but we may have to delay them for a small expansion after the release, due to time constraints.

yeah! see people i can still own you all in time

NOW lets talk about elves

The Witch King of Angmar
08-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Hooray! I figured they'd at least be in an expansion.

raving
08-04-2008, 12:24 AM
hehe, now we will have pro elves vs noob dragons by the time dragons come out. ELVES WILL PREVAIL!!! ;):D

frankein_fish
08-04-2008, 03:16 AM
Cant u just stop.
Ur worse than *Gasp* sparrow

LordSlayer
08-04-2008, 06:04 AM
hehe, now we will have pro elves vs noob dragons by the time dragons come out. ELVES WILL PREVAIL!!! ;):D

Unless they realese them with the game and not in a patch. In that case there will be alot of burning forest. And even if they release it in a patch, when it releases, hundreds of people will try dragons and your puny elves (god I like saying that :D) will be horribly outnumbered :D

iceblast
08-04-2008, 09:19 AM
I SAY NO!.

i would either mod them in or await with them for expansion pack. Leave for 3 races

Esculas the Mighty
08-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Unless they realese them with the game and not in a patch. In that case there will be alot of burning forest. And even if they release it in a patch, when it releases, hundreds of people will try dragons and your puny elves (god I like saying that :D) will be horribly outnumbered :D

after playing aom u get use to being out numbered and it changes your whole playing style

Jean=A=Luc
08-04-2008, 10:49 AM
I could be wrong but I feel there's a great misconception about the Dragons. Many people seam to assume that the Dragons are going to be this insta-win button where you just fly around with your group of majestic fire breathing reptiles and omgwtfbbq burn everything completely unopposed and unbeatable. Once they are present in the game and Dragon graveyards start cropping up all over the place people will realize they are just as counterable and vulnerable as all the other races and things will finally settle down.

And I'm saying this as a gamer not an elf fan.

ash12181987
08-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Blasphemy if I've ever heard it! May the misguided Dragon cult curse you!

Feweh
08-04-2008, 11:46 AM
How the hell are people supposed to get dragons on the 360 if they don't have Live....

The Witch King of Angmar
08-04-2008, 01:45 PM
What does that have to do with anything? Thanks also Jean, for explaining dragons further. It's time people got some sense into them.

raving
08-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I could be wrong but I feel there's a great misconception about the Dragons. Many people seam to assume that the Dragons are going to be this insta-win button where you just fly around with your group of majestic fire breathing reptiles and omgwtfbbq burn everything completely unopposed and unbeatable. Once they are present in the game and Dragon graveyards start cropping up all over the place people will realize they are just as counterable and vulnerable as all the other races and things will finally settle down.

you sir, just said what i thought ^^

Esculas the Mighty
08-04-2008, 05:31 PM

thats what led me to be anti-dragon they think they are insta win the day they stop thinking that is the day i stop bashing dragons

nickson104
08-10-2008, 09:09 AM
thats what led me to be anti-dragon they think they are insta win the day they stop thinking that is the day i stop bashing dragons

lol :) yeah i wouldnt use them if they were insta win, i like to have a feeling of accomplishment when fighting and know it came down to strategy not superiority. The dragons will definitely have their weak points and like others they will have their star units the only difference is that the dragons star units will LOOK better but wont necessarily be better.

And yeah esculas i will elf bash :) no matter what race i am i will target elves primarily, disgusting creatures them light elves are

LordSlayer
08-12-2008, 05:25 AM
And yeah esculas i will elf bash :) no matter what race i am i will target elves primarily, disgusting creatures them light elves are

Same here, even if they don't include dragons, i'll still be bashing punny elves even if I can't burn their uggly forest at the same time and be i'll hopping they don't make shish-kebabs out of my armies before I can bash their uggly heads in :D

raving
08-12-2008, 06:13 AM
lol sounds like a challenge... ;)

The Witch King of Angmar
08-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Thats the whole point of dragons I think is how you use the power they'd give you. That's really how it is with any type of powerful unit. Sure, they're strong and, if used effectively, can be devastating, but if you lose them, your shot.

Esculas the Mighty
08-12-2008, 10:41 AM
ligth elf 0.o sounds really bad to me cause it just calls out dark elfs and blond and purple hair

they are high elves and wood elves

see u in-game my name migth not be esculas i heard it meant school 0.o even tho i made it up :(

nickson104
08-12-2008, 11:59 AM
ligth elf 0.o sounds really bad to me cause it just calls out dark elfs and blond and purple hair

they are high elves and wood elves

see u in-game my name migth not be esculas i heard it meant school 0.o even tho i made it up :(

I look forward to it, i will be nickson104 always am always will be

raving
08-13-2008, 03:24 AM
and my ingame name is raving :D most of the time ^^.

LordSlayer
08-13-2008, 04:49 AM
sry but I probably won't be called LordSlayer, because it will probably allready be taken when I buy the game :(

frankein_fish
08-13-2008, 06:08 AM
sry but I probably won't be called LordSlayer, because it will probably allready be taken when I buy the game :(

Thats the reason why i'd pre-order....
So i can choose between frankein and Amon

Esculas the Mighty
08-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Thats the reason why i'd pre-order....
So i can choose between frankein and Amon

or make 365 accounts of pure ownage holding every awesome name so u can laugh at all the new players who add numbers or underscores to the awesome names u stole :eek:

raving
08-13-2008, 03:18 PM
thats just mean .... :p

lets do that!!! ;)

Esculas the Mighty
08-13-2008, 03:59 PM
yes lets force them to be creative HAHAHAHAHAHA i will not see another narutorasengan265

Neotyguy40
08-13-2008, 06:54 PM
... Off topic much?

Esculas the Mighty
08-13-2008, 10:32 PM
... Off topic much?

doesnt every thread fall off topic when the point has been reached and theres basically nothing more too talk on about its subject?.... gawrsh fine then

i support the dragons 100% and i feel that every other reverie studio forumer feels the same way
taking the beloved dragons away would not only make many lotr fans sad but also kill the dreams of many elven players who seek to pwn dragons and/or orcs
i believe that for a shining future of reverie world studios is dragons are the absolute key to success i say this not as an angry gamer by a furious gamer gone mad due to lack of new information on dawn of fantasy, a gamer who's had much time on his hands recently and decided to write this monster of a post because the preceding ones were off topic:eek:

frankein_fish
08-14-2008, 02:02 AM
...............Good point.
And as said before all topics becomes off-topics after some time :rolleyes:
Even the off topic one's :D

nickson104
08-14-2008, 08:51 AM
...............Good point.
And as said before all topics becomes off-topics after some time :rolleyes:
Even the off topic one's :D

Yup have noticed that... :) it's kinda funny really because every now and then someone will point it out and it goes back on topic for a post or two then back off topic lol

And yeah i agree with Esculas totally *thumbs up*

raving
08-14-2008, 09:18 AM
getting off topic is the way to go lol :).
not getting dragons insn't such a big of a deal. I am sure reverie has done this cause they are getting pushed on a time limit and dont want to ruin the whole ' dragon playstyle / look' i prefer finished and cool dragons to kick ass in stead of stupid looking dragons. :)

The Witch King of Angmar
08-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Agreed. I don't want to see another EA type failure where they rush the production and everything looks like crap.

Generation
08-14-2008, 08:07 PM
yup and i dont kno y they do that

Jean=A=Luc
08-14-2008, 08:34 PM
yup and i dont kno y they do that

So they could amke alot uf moneh & buy nubcakes, fungi n' sh1t.

Joseph Visscher
08-14-2008, 09:20 PM
So they could amke alot uf moneh & buy nubcakes, fungi n' sh1t.

lol, almost fell of my chair reading that, lol.

Jean=A=Luc
08-15-2008, 06:51 AM
lol, almost fell of my chair reading that, lol.

I'm glad at least some good came out of this topic. :)