PDA

View Full Version : list of things i see.

sonofnoob
08-11-2011, 09:24 AM
so IMO the game has ALOT of potential but is loaded to the gills with bugs. You guys at Reverie are great at updating so i see the kinks getting worked out. i thing my main suggestion would be, don't release the game with ANY bugs, if you have to delay it, then delay it.
With that i do have a few ideas.
1. ability to group castle wall siege weapons to a number so you can focus attacks.
2. on elves, the ability to control the flow of wood, it seems the flow is TOO heavy.
3. mass heal doesn't seem to do much, perhaps a targeted heal would be more effective.
4. Defense tactics that can be applied to the AI so you could one mouse click certain actions, like have your archers move on to the wall, or have everyone fall back to the inner wall, or have all your knights move to the gate.

Shocker
08-11-2011, 05:37 PM
very good ideas but i would also add some automatically cities trade routes like u buy from one city wood in exchange for food, from another city gold for stone and so on.
Also i would add a NPC town diplomacy so that u can ask for suport if u want to siege castles.