PDA

View Full Version : Combat placement.

olnesis
08-10-2011, 09:41 AM
I am sure that this has been annoying to everyone who has played DoF, the fact that you cant actualy "micro-manage" your units, the best thing u can do is place them +/- in the place uwant them to be, make them face the right direction ? it will take only abouta minute for each unit, what i am saying is that you should implement system like in total war series or coh, where pressing the rmb u can drag it and make your unit face the right direction, + those descriptions on units ?! none whatsoever macemen - light infantry... hmmm...

Henry Martin
08-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Sorry guy, but this feature is already planned. It was suggested to be added awhile ago. Before you ask....This feature probably wont be added into the game anytime soon. We have other priorities that are more important then this.

Shocker
08-11-2011, 04:40 PM
But will u guys manage to add it in the retail?

Konstantin Fomenko
08-11-2011, 04:59 PM
We are hoping to get this in-time for retail, but it looks like we might be too busy fixing bugs, and this feature will be added a week or two after retail.

Shocker
08-11-2011, 05:07 PM
You guys can take as long as you want.As far as I seen this is a great job till now so it does not matter if it is a week or 2 after.
I am happy because there are very few bugs remaining.I hope for the game to be in tip top shape before release.
Kind regards,
Shocker:D :D :D

White935
10-08-2011, 03:01 AM
We have other priorities that are more important then this.

you do relize this thread is ..like 2 months old?