PDA

View Full Version : When the beta arrives (whenever it does...)

crex719
07-31-2008, 12:28 AM
I think it is very important that anyone with a video recording device on their computer should feel it be their duty to upload a few videos showing how the game works and large battles to increase the games popularity.
This will cause more people to come on the website (You should put a link in the video somewhere) and more importantly more people playing the beta. Betas are sent out to check for bugs and glitches in the game. The more people playing, the more likely bugs will be found.
I hope I did not waste your time with this wall of text....;)

raving
07-31-2008, 03:16 AM
ah its rather easy to get to a program like that, if you know where to look. I will see what i can do ;).

LordSlayer
07-31-2008, 06:08 AM
I think it is very important that anyone with a video recording device on their computer should feel it be their duty to upload a few videos showing how the game works and large battles to increase the games popularity.

As long as the recording device has enought resolution to make to video look like the real game, then this is a great idea.

Bastiaan
07-31-2008, 11:31 AM
i think fraps should do it.

it is a good thing if people spread the videos to increase popularity. just spread it on forums and stuff and here you go more people who want it :)

Feweh
07-31-2008, 12:06 PM
Guys usually you sign something saying "I will not release public information about this game out" such as videos and such.

Maybe not for reverie but most betas don't want you showing everyone the game.

raving
07-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Guys usually you sign something saying "I will not release public information about this game out" such as videos and such.

Maybe not for reverie but most betas don't want you showing everyone the game.
good point lol :D

Mrdash
07-31-2008, 03:54 PM
Thats what they would call a "Closed Beta". =D

raving
07-31-2008, 04:00 PM
ah well, we will spread the news during the open beata then :D

nickson104
07-31-2008, 06:24 PM
lol, what are good free recording programmes then? i have hypercam but thats barely adequate... any suggestions?

and yeah they wouldnt want anyone giving away their secrets would they especially the dragons :o lol

Liljagare
08-09-2008, 01:33 AM
It sure is taking its sweet time! :D

Any fleshy news of substance yet? :)