varonion
08-01-2011, 03:19 PM
How do i sell things on the market xD?

varonion
08-04-2011, 06:48 AM
Anyone? :o

varonion
08-04-2011, 09:21 AM
What i meant was how do i sell on the market to get some extra crown that i need for improvements in my town etc :). Wasnt talking about the market to sell stone for gold but the booster market.

Henry Martin
08-04-2011, 10:53 AM
You cant. Influence points (crowns) are going to be used as ingame currency that you can buy with real money. The only way that you can get influence points is to earn it through doing quests and PvP. So influence points have to be treated differently than other resources because of people being able to use real money to buy it.

varonion
08-04-2011, 11:32 AM
You cant. Influence points (crowns) are going to be used as ingame currency that you can buy with real money. The only way that you can get influence points is to earn it through doing quests and PvP. So influence points have to be treated differently than other resources because of people being able to use real money to buy it.

Ah i see now it makes sense haha.
So how much will it cost? :)

neon1705
08-05-2011, 11:27 AM

But the pvp influence reward are bugged i think i have done 2 pvp match that i won think it was against AI but it show me i have won 1 influence point but after the fight im going on world map and i got nothing..same at hometown no influence point there