PDA

View Full Version : Livestock

Lirator
08-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi I've just started playing this game ive had on pre order forever. I've go to say really well done to the development team. I do have a quick question about how livestock works does it give you a continues income of food or is it only when you slaughter that you receive food for it?

Also are they planing on making dwarfs a playable race stand alone? If so some sort of armoured mechanical dwarf suits wouldnt go a miss. If you decide to do this I won't even want creditation for it.

Please answer first question first.

Thanks in advance.

neon1705
08-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Many units u create have an little discription can read it when u hold the mouse over an unit u want to create

what i have found if u play men race the cows make milk that increase the incoming, sheep give wool and that increase u gold incoming,chickens lay eggs that increase the incoming, but pigs i dont know i thing they feed and gone fatter and than u can slaughter then but this is the only unit that i dont know what they do^^

Than u have the mills and the crops they grown that is an recource that can ur peasant build up for food

Another thing when u have enought wood and gold and alot of peasant u can go an the world map and create a little camp than u can manage the econemy than u can the peasant chop wood hack stones creat food or mine gold that a good thing when u start early at the game

lichlord9333
08-01-2011, 03:38 PM
it also clears up population space in your city allowing greater garrisons

Lirator
08-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Thanks that was really hlpfull I'll try that camp thing out and see how I get on.

neon1705
08-05-2011, 06:48 AM
Hey an little update pig increase livestock but it will gone but the piggy gone fat and then u can slaughter then for immedily incoming :D