PDA

View Full Version : game too choppy! system req to be lowered by release date?

Ghettobird52
07-29-2011, 08:19 PM
the game is very choppy and cant even play :( i am on a stock computer with only 3gb ram windows 7. (hp pavilion slimline?) so i am jus wondering if the system req are to be lowered by release date or do i need to get a new graphic card :(

neon1705
07-30-2011, 07:13 AM
the game is very choppy and cant even play :( i am on a stock computer with only 3gb ram windows 7. (hp pavilion slimline?) so i am jus wondering if the system req are to be lowered by release date or do i need to get a new graphic card :(

i think u need a brand new graphic card i played the beta one and now the beta two an the game even't stuck or "choppy" the only thing im thinking its first your pc ist to old or not making for games or second the server lags over the time when the devs do a stress test

but me think the first is right :)

Ghettobird52
07-30-2011, 11:55 AM
ok thank you . what graphic card do you think i should use for price wise

laminblake
07-31-2011, 03:15 PM
"hp pavilion slimline"

Ya thats definatly the issue lol. The problem is, this computer is very compact so you cant fit in a big time graphics card and i doubt the power supply will support such a graphics card. The bigger issue though is the space as i stated before. You want to try a "low profile" graphics card that only chews 25W or less. For this game that should work great and you should notice a massive improvement.

Recommendation:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130682

This graphics card is only 75 bucks and provides 2 gigs of graphics ram. Also decent core values along with an HDMI port to hook up to a big screen :)