PDA

View Full Version : Elves unite!

raving
07-24-2008, 01:17 AM
hehe :D wanted a topic for elves ^^, so the elves lovers, have u chosen wich kind of elf u will become yet? and the place you will settle in the home world?

i got my eye on High elves and the centre of the world Uttal Atras ( i presume its elf territory ;)

Neotyguy40
07-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Well, if I was an elf, then I would pick someplace in the corner, then I won't be an easy target for everyone.

But I am going to be a dragon, and I picked out my capital...

Esculas the Mighty
07-25-2008, 03:51 PM
:D!! i wanted to make this but i decided no to
but im high elves of illas tort'ra

The Witch King of Angmar
07-25-2008, 04:08 PM
I still haven't picked out a spot yet. Will you even be able to do that on the MMO part of the game?

Mrdash
07-25-2008, 04:14 PM
I would rather like to pick my spot...

Although it could produce problems some areas getting fuller than others...The dragon realm mostly inhabited by men...

If you get what I mean.

Puppeteer
07-26-2008, 01:08 PM
Well I doubt they'd be any dragons playing this game...
oh, I see... :p

Esculas the Mighty
07-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Well I doubt they'd be any dragons playing this game...
oh, I see... :p

LOL :D 70% = dragons

The Witch King of Angmar
07-26-2008, 08:33 PM
I just thought they were cool from the beginning and not for their flight units.

Feweh
07-27-2008, 12:01 AM
Gonna be like.

75% of the players online as dragons.

25% the left overs lol.

raving
07-27-2008, 05:41 AM
leftovers rule !! ;)
i have no idea if they let you chose the spot where you get to be in mmo, but if they do thats my spot :D

Esculas the Mighty
07-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Gonna be like.

75% of the players online as dragons.

25% the left overs lol.

lets hope that 25% are all skilled so it doesnt look like dragons are the only race

Mikey
07-27-2008, 10:09 AM
oh i'll be humans and i'll tip the 25% in favor of wining the battles :D

The Witch King of Angmar
07-27-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm still going to be men and elves but never orcs. They just don't appeal to me.

Esculas the Mighty
07-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Well, if I was an elf, then I would pick someplace in the corner, then I won't be an easy target for everyone.

But I am going to be a dragon, and I picked out my capital...

then theres the prob of getting to your enemy

i like to keep it even or on a shoreline

Esculas the Mighty
07-27-2008, 11:21 PM
oh i'll be humans and i'll tip the 25% in favor of wining the battles :D

lol i gotta give u your props that was a good one

raving
07-28-2008, 02:40 AM
hmm i like the idea of getting myself a spot right in the middle, you can go about everywhere in a decent amount of time, they say it takes 2 houres to go from the 2 furthest parts, if you stay in the middle you can go everywhere you want in a hour ^^. ( and i will try to be the PRO 25 % ;) )

Esculas the Mighty
07-28-2008, 07:18 AM
hmm i like the idea of getting myself a spot right in the middle, you can go about everywhere in a decent amount of time, they say it takes 2 houres to go from the 2 furthest parts, if you stay in the middle you can go everywhere you want in a hour ^^. ( and i will try to be the PRO 25 % ;) )

the elves will make up the whole 25% cause if i see a fellow elven player getting teemed im jumping in no matter how powerfull they are (even if my base has no walls xD)

jarroll
07-28-2008, 07:19 AM
I bet elves take a lot of s--t in multiplayer, that's human nature.

You can add me to the elves fans though.

Are there going to be different races of elves eg dark, wood etc That would be good..

Esculas the Mighty
07-28-2008, 07:20 AM
I bet elves take a lot of s--t in multiplayer, that's human nature.

You can add me to the elves fans though.

Are there going to be different races of elves eg dark, wood etc That would be good..

wood and high are united under 1 banner theres no dark elves

Khyron
07-31-2008, 12:55 AM
Well not going to play elves for a moderate amount of time if we are able to have a capital for each race. Dragons will be my main race unless they prove disappointing and Humans scream my play style. Elves and Orks will be rarely played by me at first. Orks will be the race i play after my capitol gets blown up just so i can blow off some steam. Elves will be interesting.

As for starting position if we get to choose Dragons maybe near Hisstrata, Humans Tatered Islands, Elves farthest corner, Orks Righ smack on the boarder to other races. Positioning is in part becouse of a little blurb that i read saying something about quests giving better rewards the farther they were away from your capitol. I do want to participate in the PVE if there is any and not be ready to start the quest only to have my home be attacked becouse i happen to be near the border.

But whos knows for sure how the mechanics of the game will truly work, everything is subject to change until the game servers are permintly shut down after all the players have moved on. Hopefully that will be after several years of exceptional game play and Dawn of Fantasy 2 is thriveing.

Neotyguy40
07-31-2008, 07:34 PM
I am going to be a dragon, but I want to team up with all the other elves out there.

Esculas the Mighty
08-02-2008, 02:57 PM
I am going to be a dragon, but I want to team up with all the other elves out there.

hmm I guess i wont attack you then I plan to attack first chat later when it comes to dragons

usually chatting about how much gold your gonna give me so i don't storm your city with those giant trees with archers on them

followed by high elven guard and wizards casting thunder storm(rain = no fire breath thunder = no airborne)
i can only dream tho

frankein_fish
08-03-2008, 12:21 AM
...........Im realy getting tired of this topic :rolleyes:
Just as a satement: Im never gonna play Elves :D

The Witch King of Angmar
08-03-2008, 07:23 AM
I'm never going to play orcs.

Mrdash
08-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Im never gonna play none.....if that makes sence.

raving
08-04-2008, 12:27 AM
hehe i know what you mean ;). I will try them all aswell :D