PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions

TheUnknownX
07-20-2011, 05:19 PM
1. Can human race build buildings anywhere around their land or do they only have some specified dots on ground where they can build? Free building would be awesome. It's too bad if thats orcs only. That would be like the town is half prebuilt.

2. I know the game is not released yet but will the units be more responsive, stop getting stuck, stop walking around enemy when it's supposed to fight it etc.

3. Is there a singleplayer world map campaign? Will there be?

Henry Martin
07-20-2011, 09:25 PM
These have all been answered, but I will answer them anyway

1)No, the humans like the elves will only have certain plots to place core buildings.

2)Yes, units will respond better when the game is released.

3)Yes, there is a singleplayer mode that is similar to Total War. Its called Kingdom Wars.

TheUnknownX
07-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Thanks for answers. I tried to search but found nothing relevant.

There was some info on the building stuff but it wasn't 100% clear if it meant areas where you could build (like towns) or single buildings in single places. It would be much more awesome if it let the player design the city completely.

Henry Martin
07-21-2011, 09:30 AM
Yes it would be nice to let players build anywhere they want, but it also be that much harder to balance this. Players/gamers like to find "exploits" ingames (mainly walls). When they do its going to cause other people to not have as much fun. Which in turn is going to cause them to complain on the forum at us for not balancing the game better.

There is a lot of stuff that would be cool to have, but BALANCE is #1 on the list, so that everyone can have fun.