PDA

View Full Version : Christians?

Mrdash
07-19-2008, 04:25 PM
Hey I just wanted to know if theres any other Christians waiting for this game.=D

Puppeteer
07-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Why?......

Mrdash
07-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Um....cause I want to know...=D

wou129
07-20-2008, 03:34 PM
lol what reasen wod u have fore know thet ( are u a freekd out moslim tring to do a cyiber teroristic attack lol :) )

nickson104
07-20-2008, 05:46 PM
lol what reasen wod u have fore know thet ( are u a freekd out moslim tring to do a cyiber teroristic attack lol :) )

No racism here please...

But i agree, this is useless knowledge, it doesnt matter what peoples religions are and through staying oblivious and not creating posts such as these you prevent racist comments from arising...

And to answer your question... no im atheist and i havent heard much talk of religion on this site, only today i have read about someone talking about their religion and that was you... in quite a few posts....

Mrdash
07-20-2008, 06:56 PM
All I was asking was if there were other people like me here thats all....its like that one dude asking if anyone else speeks a certain language. I dont see how its usless knowledge. Im not here to try and rub my beliefs around so dont worry.

nickson104
07-21-2008, 08:35 AM
All I was asking was if there were other people like me here thats all....its like that one dude asking if anyone else speeks a certain language. I dont see how its usless knowledge. Im not here to try and rub my beliefs around so dont worry.

I understand, sorry if i went a little insulting there, i just get annoyed when religion pops up in things totally non related...

But you cant reall say 'other people like me' we are all people and we are all similar, just because you have a different belief you are no different to us

Okay maybe its not useless knowledge but as i said I'm a bit short tempered :p

iceblast
07-21-2008, 10:38 AM
No racism here please...

But i agree, this is useless knowledge, it doesnt matter what peoples religions are and through staying oblivious and not creating posts such as these you prevent racist comments from arising...

And to answer your question... no im atheist and i havent heard much talk of religion on this site, only today i have read about someone talking about their religion and that was you... in quite a few posts....

oh don't be such a goody too shoes he can say what he wants unless the mods and admins are not pleased with there post he can say what he wants.

I have no religion i don't need some God to motivate my life (My opinion)

And also take a look at the sub forum OFF TOPIC.

you can start whatever thread you want that is not around the 4 other sub forums so please actually you need to acquire some knowledge

nickson104
07-21-2008, 11:06 AM
oh don't be such a goody too shoes he can say what he wants unless the mods and admins are not pleased with there post he can say what he wants.

I have no religion i don't need some God to motivate my life (My opinion)

And also take a look at the sub forum OFF TOPIC.

you can start whatever thread you want that is not around the 4 other sub forums so please actually you need to acquire some knowledge

Calm dude, you seem to be really annoyed. Yes he can post what he wants, im not being a goody too shoes, i hate to see people making racist comemnts and i saw that comment about the muslims quite racist.

I agree with your opinion i share it exactly

And you dont have to point that out to me im not ignorant of the meanings of words :p I just guess i dont see where religion comes in, i dont hold it against him really, when i first posted the comment i was tired angry and annoyed so theres no need to take it too literal

Neotyguy40
07-21-2008, 12:07 PM
I say we get a mod and delete this entire thread. There's racism in almost every post.

Ohh, that's right... They won't be here until august...

Mrdash
07-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Thanks for understanding I would have hatd it to have joined and imediatly be hated by the people here. So mabey It would be a good idea to just drop this topic.

(off topic) Not back till august? Did I miss a post bout that?

Kyrel Ruth
07-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi MrDash! Looks like you got company :) I am a Christian!

~Kyrel Ruth

iceblast
07-21-2008, 04:33 PM
lol people sometimes take things too far. At my school i call my friend a black foreigner but he doesn't mind since im also half foreign he calls me african i call him black... after we high five and congratulate ourselves for being foreign...and why arnt the devs back until august :O

ash12181987
07-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Maybe we should all take a breath and try to not be so upset about things that really don't matter?

either answer his question or don't, either way there is no reason at all to get upset at Mrdash, or the world, or Reverie. Period

SPARROW94
07-21-2008, 11:55 PM
Hey I just wanted to know if theres any other Christians waiting for this game.=D

*slap, punch in face* your uber gay

Mrdash
07-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Im regreting my posting of this.

Jean=A=Luc
07-22-2008, 04:18 AM
Don't mind Sparrow, he hasn't had his coffee yet and zerglings ate all his fungi.

wou129
07-22-2008, 04:20 AM
like it always has been since he joint

Mrdash
07-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi Kyrel. Your name sounds familiar do I know you?

(I do hate my memory)

iceblast
07-22-2008, 01:13 PM
i have been registered on these forums for 10 months... dont mind sparrow hes just the forum spammer and a general idiot...just ignore him mrdash ;)

The Witch King of Angmar
07-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Same with me and I welcome you back, Sparrow.

Mrdash
07-22-2008, 05:33 PM
i have been registered on these forums for 10 months... dont mind sparrow hes just the forum spammer and a general idiot...just ignore him mrdash ;)

Thanks for the tip=D

Esculas the Mighty
07-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Same with me and I welcome you back, Sparrow.

i agree people like him are needed in every forum they bring laughs

Jean=A=Luc
07-23-2008, 07:13 AM
i agree people like him are needed in every forum they bring laughs

Sparrow doesn't generate just mere laughs, he brings LULZ & FUNGIII!!1 :p

iceblast
07-24-2008, 04:48 PM
they do bring laughs but he just calling new members gay n such. Yea it might be funny but wat if other people took sparrows posts seriously and decided not to join because of him...

Mrdash
07-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Im not sure how serious you can take his posts from what I have seen though. =D

Esculas the Mighty
07-24-2008, 06:33 PM
people take things someone on the forums say to heart LOL

iceblast
07-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Sparrow is also just lolable at his name.

Puppeteer is the most lolable.