PDA

View Full Version : How to join beta?

pareod
07-17-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and heard about the game from gametrailers.com. It says I haven't been a member long enough to apply for beta, can someone tell me all the requirements to be applicable for beta and how long I have to wait?

Cavalier
07-17-2011, 12:24 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and heard about the game from gametrailers.com. It says I haven't been a member long enough to apply for beta, can someone tell me all the requirements to be applicable for beta and how long I have to wait?

I would recommend reading the thread "New Beta Keys- July 15" in the News Courier section.

Basically, my understanding is that if you registered for the forums before July 15, you will get a beta key when Reverie starts distributing them. There is no specific eta on the keys, but my impression is days rather than weeks.

www.rtsguru.com looks like they are giving away keys to those registered on their site, and some people here got a key from them.

pareod
07-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Darn, I registered today... REALLY want to play this game though...

Adam Boozer
07-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Yeah me too.

MrRose
07-17-2011, 02:21 PM
yeah i just got my account i really want to try this game it look's so awesome !:confused:

pareod
07-17-2011, 02:57 PM
I want to know what they mean by "mmorts" is it like a huge server and map that is always running and your city goes npc when you logout?

ash12181987
07-18-2011, 09:49 AM
The FAQ section on the main sight has always been helpful for most questions, but your city simply goes away when you logoff, to prevent your city from riding a train of orcs while your away.

jungleninja
07-18-2011, 12:38 PM
People, the meaning of BETA means you want to help the devs improve the game by helping find bugs, etc. You guys just wanna play instead of help! Thats why we dont get keys anymore is my best gues.

Creaturemagic
07-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Sadly you cannot prove your DoB so no key for you :P edit: wrong forum section, sorry