PDA

View Full Version : Wish Granted Game

yankeejim
07-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Ok since ive seen tons of posts about people waiting for a beta account, lets play a game...i stole this from Aurious on another BBS, so props to him. I read the forum code of conduct and i dont think this violates it, but if it does, please square me away.

Rules:
1: Grant somebody's wish
2: Cause something bad to happen
3: WIsh for something
4:No double postng kthx

Example:
RandomUser1:Wish granted, but it explodes in your face.
I wish I had a race car

RandomUser2: Wish granted, but some gangsta peepz stol em weelz.
I wish my computer had over 9000 GB of memory

REPEAT :3

I'll start... I wish I had a beta acount.

ash12181987
07-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Congrats, you now have one, but your computer was struck by lightning... you were sitting at it, at the time.

I wish I could find gold in my back yard.

bluefang05
07-31-2011, 12:48 PM
Wish granted, but now some relative of you kill you for the gold and take it all.

I want to be as rich as bill gates

Joseph Visscher
07-31-2011, 01:26 PM
(Is a paradox allowed?)

Wish granted, but somehow the second you got it you got audited and 99.9% of it went back to the people.

I wish the people would audit the two most rich people in the world and take most of their money back.

laminblake
07-31-2011, 04:55 PM
Wish granted, but the other rich people in the world decided to retaliate and used all of their money to create a massive high-tech mercenary army to topple the global governments.

I wish i could have the blueprints (unpatented) to a FTL drive

lichlord9333
07-31-2011, 07:56 PM
Wish granted, but before you could complete the last components the blueprints were gone

I wish I was a lich and commanded a legion of servants :)(not the one in wow i hate wow...)

Joseph Visscher
08-01-2011, 05:36 PM
wish granted, but they where the servents in world of warcraft, and because of this your girlfriend left you.
I wish I had a cookie.

lichlord9333
08-01-2011, 06:20 PM
nooooooowww i hate wow lol XD

Wish granted,But the cookie monster took it and ate it right in front of you :P

i wish i had a cybernetic arm and eye :P heh fear me the cyborg Oo lol

Shocker
08-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Wish granted, but when u try to fire your eye laser it gets a malfunction and explodes your brain.
I wish I had a golden labrador.

robert84
09-01-2011, 12:37 AM
I wish the people would audit the two most rich people in the world and take most of their money back.

BrandungsFels
09-19-2011, 01:47 AM
granted

but one will rise above the rest and claim king
once crowned he reinstitutes the inquisition and teams up with the mormons turning us all in fanatic willingless flowerthrowers

so i wish for the power to resist thrown flowers and for the telephonecell from bill and ted to proof the age of earth

ah yes and of course for a neverending joint