PDA

View Full Version : Graphics look sweet in this game.

ICE4ciD
07-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi,

Interesting, from watching the video on the index.php page I couldn't help noticing the fire and the arrows. Very impressive.

I have many questions, though I am sure I will find the answers by searching these forums.

The game looks good.

Alex Walz
07-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Glad you like! Ask away if you have any questions after looking around a bit. :)

bossblood
07-15-2011, 10:15 PM
The graphics are awesome, and from reading what others are writing it sounds like the gameplay matches which is going to make for an incredible game. I missed the beta by a day but I will keep my eyes on this game for the next chance to play :)

ICE4ciD
07-16-2011, 03:56 AM
Glad you like! Ask away if you have any questions after looking around a bit. :)

Watching the vids answered a few questions and most defently I like your pvp match style from what I have read that if a player decides to quit the match early they would be required to pay a tribute. That alone is a positive, as myself coming from a series of age games that feature was never really there. Sure points would have been rewarded, but some how I do not feel that would be the same as a tribute.

Question though on the above, Is there a time limit (sort of cooling off period) for this to take place from a pvp match?

If a player feels that their starting map layout position is not really suited for an even match?
My guess is that a map script can be coded to a very high degree and should always be equal for both pvp'ers

Do they receive a short time period grace before being charged a tribute?