PDA

View Full Version : This game looks awesome!

jungleninja
07-13-2011, 12:57 PM
To be completely honest, this game looks awesome! I have been waiting a very long time for a game in this theme/setting/type. I sure hope it lives up to its speaking. It looks sweet and fine and the trailers and comments looks very nice.

I do hope this game will get updates on a regular base like MMO games do. Is anything known about the timespan between new content, etc.? Just curious, before I buy the game when it comes out. I wanna be a pre launch player and love the looks of it. The interview where they showed it took a month to build a nice sized keep was awesome!

TemplarPL
07-14-2011, 12:27 PM
hmm I will see if IO can test this game tomorow, waiting for my open beta key cannot wait love medieval castle siges etc.

jungleninja
07-14-2011, 02:04 PM
hmm I will see if IO can test this game tomorow, waiting for my open beta key cannot wait love medieval castle siges etc.

Yeah indeed. I will wonder if we get one. One thing is, I love a company thats transparant and that the devs, etc. are active on the forums. I sure hope the devs here are also active. And I hope this company keeps up the good work.

Fate
07-14-2011, 02:14 PM
A friend suggested this game for me, looked interesting and registered right away :p. Hope I get the key though, cuz theres so few worthwhile games for low-end pc's.

ICE4ciD
07-15-2011, 06:28 PM
I am also impressed with what I have seen so far. I like online battles with units like archers and siege. I saw in a video arrows burning with fire, very nice touch. Also I caught a look at some unit that looks like a siege ram being pushed by a small group of units.

In fact the graphics are jaw dropping good.