PDA

View Full Version : too bad i cant be tester

jungleninja
07-13-2011, 08:17 AM
Its too bad you have a policy of not being able to beta test if , if your not long enough on forums. I want to buy this game and would love to test it already. I know im gonna buy it, so it would have been fun to play ahead of others.

Too bad many MMO companies dont see these things clearly.

I do wish you luck with this game, I will be waiting till it comes out. And for the lucky ones that did get a beta key, have fun!

EmperorOfDoom
07-13-2011, 09:41 AM
How is the fact that you can't read their fault, it clearly states that new key's will be given on 15th july to everyone that signs up on the site before the 14th. All you have to do is wait 2 days to apply for a key but whatever, bye noob.

TheGreatest
07-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Yeah these key threads are starting to get ridiculous.

jungleninja
07-13-2011, 11:09 AM
How is the fact that you can't read their fault, it clearly states that new key's will be given on 15th july to everyone that signs up on the site before the 14th. All you have to do is wait 2 days to apply for a key but whatever, bye noob.

So, because I didnt understand that, you call me a noob? Did your mother not raise you better? I guess not! Bye looser!

delra
07-15-2011, 11:29 AM
I signed up on the 14th. Will I still get in? :-) What hour are those given away?