PDA

View Full Version : question about pvp

smith357
07-13-2011, 12:19 AM
I fight against another opponent with pre-defined resources before departure or in the economy and based on my Empire ?

Squiglypig
07-13-2011, 12:22 AM
I fight against another opponent with pre-defined resources before departure or in the economy and based on my Empire ?

If you're talking about sending an army away from your city and fighting the enemy, then you should know that the army you're sending has limited resources (you provide them with resources at either your own cities or by buying them from neutral ones).
It's not based on your total # of resources in the empire. I don't believe that the resource system works like that at all, actually.

sjibbiesjenk
07-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Sounds logical enough. I wonder how this influences combat... ? Will troops get weaker or something when they have no suplies?

smith357
07-13-2011, 12:37 AM
thx guys, wanna know this because i play shogun 2 total war, and its pre-defined resources for both sides!

its will be fun if pvp are based on your economy of your cities or castles, build huge armys and crush the enemies :cool:

Brotolemaeus
07-13-2011, 04:39 AM
Well, the troops you can build and sustain depend on your economy and what you can afford. I don't know how the actual supply train system works, and if there is one.