PDA

View Full Version : beta??

Smidth
06-29-2011, 04:11 AM
do someone out there know how long you have to be a member to get into the beta??

Battaglion
06-29-2011, 07:37 AM
I second this question, there is a vexing lack of concrete information on this subject, and with the game's undoubtedly rising popularity, it will have to be directly addressed at some point.

Chapa
06-29-2011, 09:32 AM
Same here... however I'm going to take a guess and figure the next wave of beta invites will be after july 15th.

Brotolemaeus
06-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Probably after July 15th, I know my friend got his key instantly last Friday; but I've been signed up since Saturday and no such luck.

Khan kreiger
06-29-2011, 10:29 PM
There is no length of time bein a member increase your chances, its just that they are very busy with tryin to get the game running as well as possible with few bugs before its release september. So im guessin that they arnt all that focused on the up-coming beta, be patient and you will get in and trust its worth the wait :D

ralvin
07-01-2011, 10:15 AM
yeah I still havent got the key yet. maybe I should wait for the right timing / moment to grab the beta key

godmoney
07-01-2011, 01:18 PM
There is no length of time bein a member increase your chances, its just that they are very busy with tryin to get the game running as well as possible with few bugs before its release september. So im guessin that they arnt all that focused on the up-coming beta, be patient and you will get in and trust its worth the wait :D

Well I would like to disagree with you... I signed up for the beta and it said... sorry you have not been a member long enough to receive a beta key. Anyway... their whole beta sign up is mis-leading.

ToniToolTime
07-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Well I would like to disagree with you... I signed up for the beta and it said... sorry you have not been a member long enough to receive a beta key. Anyway... their whole beta sign up is mis-leading.

Or maybe you're expecting something only being a member for such a short time? Why don't you take the time waiting to read up on the game, learn about the mechanics, etc etc.

Think of it as an opportunity.

You LITERALLY just joined today.

Smiles
07-13-2011, 02:58 PM
I hear lots of things like you need to post ones or ten times. I don't know if this is true,you can try posting and see what happens, the only other thing we can do is wait till more info comes out

delra
07-15-2011, 12:31 PM
Anyone received the key today?

Velo222
07-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Anyone received the key today?

I have not recieved a beta key yet. I joined on July 4, 2011 :)

It's ok though, because I don't expect them to release the keys until later this evening. And even if they don't, it won't be the end of the world for me.

I am looking forward to trying the game out though. So, I'm hoping they do release the keys today still. It is still the 15th hehe.