PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to play Warhammer Online?

Sketchie
07-09-2008, 10:34 AM
I am sure there are a lot of Warhammer fans out there that just cant wait for this game. I personally pro ordered the Special Edition of he game to get all the awesome extras and the sweet Ork figure, even though I wonder if it is painted or not. Anyone else planning on playing this game when it comes out, and if so maybe we can start a guild that plays both games :D

S

frankein_fish
07-09-2008, 12:06 PM
My buddy have pre-ordered it too but i wont.
Im a big fan of the Warcraft series but i have barly played WoW, since i dont think MMoRPG's based of RTS games is that fun
And therefore i wont play WAR either

Sketchie
07-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Warhammer is not an RTS originally. Its actually a tabletop game with a very rich history of 25 years of writing and elabarations on this world making it very rich. Warcraft did not have much of a backdrop story compared to Warhammer. I think this game is going ot be very promising and I also agree MMO's based off of rts's are not good, that is why Warhammer should be good considering its based off of a tabletop game. Also I forgot to ask, is anyone around here interested in painting miniatures?

S

The Witch King of Angmar
07-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Umm.....I paint models but not miniatures. Sorry.

Khyron
07-09-2008, 07:08 PM
I and my group of freinds are intending to play Warhammer online. As for the Ork model being painted i have seen screen shots that it comes unassembled and unpainted. Form me thats not a big deal as i will either build and paint it myself or loan it to my freind who plays Orks in warhammer fantasy. I play Empire and Vampire Counts, however i am looking forward to playing the male Dark Elf Exicutionier, Goblin Squig hearder, a Female Sorceress (yes male player female toon get over it), male Witch Hunter.

Sketchie
07-11-2008, 10:50 PM
So we should all just start a guild!!!!

S

Puppeteer
07-12-2008, 03:26 AM
I liked collecting Lizardmen. I didn't find the game too interesting, but I loved the painting; Kroq-Gar and my Slann were my favourite

Sketchie
07-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Yeah iI find the painting to be more interesting as well. I just went out and got some new Windso & Newton Series 7 brushes, pretty sweet :cool:

frankein_fish
08-02-2008, 05:00 AM
Warhammer is not an RTS originally. Its actually a tabletop game with a very rich history of 25 years of writing and elabarations on this world making it very rich. Warcraft did not have much of a backdrop story compared to Warhammer. I think this game is going ot be very promising and I also agree MMO's based off of rts's are not good, that is why Warhammer should be good considering its based off of a tabletop game. Also I forgot to ask, is anyone around here interested in painting miniatures?

S

I know i had an army too but what i meant is that the first PC Game was RTS :cool:

raving
08-02-2008, 11:54 AM
i played warhmmer too but i got tired of putting them togheter and stuf :p. Gues what i played HIGH ELVES.

frankein_fish
08-02-2008, 01:39 PM
What a surprise.
I was one of the honorable: Ordu Mallus (Standing straight with a fist on my chest)

raving
08-03-2008, 01:20 AM
hehe :D nice ^^. i always loved the spearman and the wizards.

frankein_fish
08-03-2008, 02:19 AM
mm good 'ol warhammer.
I miss it.

Sketchie
08-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Yeah Warhammers going to be pretty cool, the open beat is coming WAAAAAGH!!!

S

Mrdash
08-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Ya it looks like a fun game but im playing too many games alrdy. Mabey when I finaly get bored of some of them I'll try. But if its too much like wow im not playing. Yes im a WoW hater. =-D

Esculas the Mighty
08-15-2008, 09:35 PM
my budds bro is the closed beta tester :D

Eaglecrys
10-24-2008, 04:28 PM
playing warhammer online now me and like six friends. It is ok and some fun but it is mainly just pvp and that is all it really has to offer. Not much of a story less you really do want to try and read every single quest you get and some of those dont even have anything to do with warhammer.

SPARROW94
12-07-2008, 03:38 AM
I THINK EVERY THINK TO DO WITH WARHAMMER CAME FROM JESUS HIMSELF...space marines FTW go go go blck templar chapter

kronlc
01-07-2009, 11:38 AM
THeres so many games coming out 2009 that I would liek to play I cants
keep up with them all....2009 is gonna be a good year.

Did any one hear they postponed empire total war until march?
time to slit my wrists

sharplion
01-16-2009, 03:20 AM
is warhammer online medieval? I only like medieval games (dah)